• Janice Freeman
    • Addison Agen
    • Moriah Formica
    • Ignatious Carmouche
    • Noah Mac
    • Adam Cunningham
    • Emily Luther
    • Dylan Gerard
    • Other (please mention artist in comments)

If a contestant didn't make it on the list that you would pick, please mention them and vote the "other" option. I'll count the votes of whoever was mentioned.

Anyways, I think this was a good season for blind auditions, quite a few great auditions but no one standing head and shoulders above the rest. At least I don't think so.

I think my vote goes to ignatious. Best Sam smith cover on the show. He was absolutely robbed and should have won his battle, but he couldn't even get a steal smh..

HMs to Davon, Chris W and Chloe

here's the Playlist of the season 13 auditions (if you click the title it will lead you to the rest of the performances.)

Edited by Hsamid

Davon. It´s a shame that they pushed him into the stereotypical diva route when he masterfully auditioned with jazz. Honorable mentions to Adam C, Noah and Moriah.

I realize this actually isn´t that strong of a batch either to be honest. Much better than S14´s auditions, but it also started slow. A lot of these people didn´t really come alive until battles and KOs.

Edited by Misirlou

Honestly this could be like a 20-way tie.

I settled on Davon, but Moriah and Chloe were *right there* for me.

Noah's my all-time fave, but his audition is probably my least favorite of his. It was just above average for me lol.

HM to Karli. I still go back to it and play it often. The random SNL appearance from a while back was insane to see live lol.

5 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

HM to Karli. I still go back to it and play it often. The random SNL appearance from a while back was insane to see live lol.

I forgot about her! She gets an HM for me as well, her audition was really good.

Moriah’s audition was my personal favorite, but Brooke, Keisha and Davon were right up there.

I’d swap Dylan with Ashland (I only really liked her audition) or Karli, and I thought a few of these contestants that went far (if you read another thread, you might know which contestants I am talking about) didn’t have great auditions, but got better later on. 

16 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

Moriah’s audition was my personal favorite, but Brooke, Keisha and Davon were right up there.

I’d swap Dylan with Ashland (I only really liked her audition) or Karli, and I thought a few of these contestants that went far (if you read another thread, you might know which contestants I am talking about) didn’t have great auditions, but got better later on. 

I usually go by views on youtube on deciding who to add in the poll, and Dylan's audition had more.

Also I'm guessing you're talking about Noah and janice

Just now, Hsamid said:

I usually go by views on youtube on deciding who to add in the poll, and Dylan's audition had more.

Also I'm guessing you're talking about Noah and janice

I really liked Noah’s audition (my favorite audition to get only 2 chairs), but Janice did not have a good song choice that round. Luckily, she improved in the Battles and Knockouts.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Ohh that's why Dylan is there then.

So, by this logic, if you were to make a S18 poll Tate will be your top choice :giggle:

Just now, David68 said:

Ohh that's why Dylan is there then.

So, by this logic, if you were to make a S18 poll Tate will be your top choice :giggle:

Lmao, probably not since it seems most people on idf don't like him. If a contestant has been mentioned here a lot in a positive way, I'll add them even if their blind wasn't in the top 15 most viewed.

It's just that I wasn't here for season 13. So besides the names that are usually mentioned, I don't really know who people liked during the blinds.

If I picked the blinds according to my own taste I'm not sure that would go well either lol.

10 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Lmao, probably not since it seems most people on idf don't like him. If a contestant has been mentioned here a lot in a positive way, I'll add them even if their blind wasn't in the top 15 most viewed.

It's just that I wasn't here for season 13. So besides the names that are usually mentioned, I don't really know who people liked during the blinds.

If I picked the blinds according to my own taste I'm not sure that would go well either lol.

Ashland and Karli’s auditions were well received on IDF. Nobody really liked Dylan’s audition or even Janice (though Janice and Ashland’s receptions flipped around the Knockouts and stayed that way the rest of the season). Chloe’s audition was not that memorable to IDF (Knockouts is when she became popular) and Addison was actually quite divisive here in the pre-lives (though some users warmed up to her in Lives). The others in the poll were well received in auditions

2 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

Ashland and Karli’s auditions were well received on IDF. Nobody really liked Dylan’s audition or even Janice (though Janice and Ashland’s receptions flipped around the Knockouts and stayed that way the rest of the season). Chloe’s audition was not that memorable to IDF (Knockouts is when she became popular) and Addison was actually quite divisive here in the pre-lives (though some users warmed up to her in Lives). The others in the poll were well received in auditions

See I never would have known that given how well received addison and Chloe are now (at least from what I've seen)

Personally though, always noticed chloe since the blind, just because her tone is not usually something you hear on the voice.

• 2 weeks later...