Favorite LGBT+ contestants? ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿณ๏ธโ€๐ŸŒˆ

Gustavo527

1 minute ago, sydneysam said:

ย 

OH I remember her. She actually joined the I Can See Your Voice on Fox and she sounded really BEAUTIFUL there. It's such a shame they had to do such thing. She's also a nurse in America currently iirc

ย 

I always wondered if Angel being double montaged had anything to do with her being trans

Michelle Chamuel(Wish we'd hear more from her besides an occasional release. She was spectacular in concert and a sweetheart)

Kristen Merlin(I wish she made it big...Also very kind hearted when I met her)

Jeffery Austin

Billy Gillman

Betsy Ade(She was robbed)

ย 

and Cam is LGBT?ย 

19 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

Funny how Molly, Marisa, and Raine all have two things in common...

Raineโ€™s wasnโ€™t a meltdown, nor did she come for Kelly (Nick in her case), she was stating what happened during her knockout, which was accompanied with someย frustration on being montaged,ย so I wouldnโ€™t say that. Marisa on the other hand....

• Like 5

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

Dane from Dane & Stephanie is the only other trans contestant we've had, but more trans rep would be cool.

Youโ€™re right! I loved Dane! They deserved to move on after that gorgeous performance. A steal/save (if possible) was completely deserved imo

Ok, since it looks like nobody has mentioned John Holliday, i'm gonna do it. He is not exactly one of my favorite contestants but he surely deserves recognition. That range is out of this world!

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, CdnCountryFan said:

Until I clicked the link, I thought it was the Avery that was on S20. I forgot his last name was Roberson.ย 
ย 

Thereโ€™s a certain S9 semifinalistย that 1/2ย of IDF, including me,ย stanned. I donโ€™t want to say her name because I donโ€™t think she talks about it publicly, but itโ€™s pretty obvious. Thatโ€™s my pick.ย 

• Like 1

A few people that have barely (or altogether haven't) mentioned):

Beverly McClellan

Nakia

Melanie Martinez

Avery Wilson

Karina Iglesias

Sophia Urista

Chris Weaver

Ricky Braddy

John Holiday

Edited by peachfuz
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, istersay said:

yes he said he was bi, but he has a girlfriend he's been with for a while, I think she may be also

Oh, I see.

ย 

So now I must sayย my favorite lgbt+ contestantย is DEFINITELY Sawyer(Sorry Billy!).

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Oh, I see.

ย 

So now I must sayย my favorite lgbt+ contestantย is DEFINITELY Sawyer(Sorry Billy!).

Also it looks like TeamAudra has to edit their post too.ย :giggle:

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Haha 1