Favorite LGBT+ contestants? πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Gustavo527

Yes, today "Pride Month" starts, so i decided to made this thread to give recognition to our favorites contestants that are part ofΒ the LGBT+ community. So, let's go! πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Β 

(You can also put your favorite performance of them if You want to)

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Michelle obviouslyΒ :wub:

Β 

Β 

MyΒ favorite Voice performances from her are Just Give Me A Reason and Why, but her run is flawlessΒ from start to end.

Why is honestly one of my favorite live Voice performances ever. The song choice, the vocals, THAT STAGING..... perfect.
Β 

Β 

• Like 1

Β 

Β 

Jeffrey's my fave here, totally loved his run on the show. Also loved Michelle Chamuel, Bryana Salaz, OneUp, Justin Kilgore (just because of his beautiful blind audition), and the iconicΒ Β Ryleigh Modig

Β 

Β 

Just now, jus.vshn said:

They’re probably assuming because his fingernailsΒ were painted with silver and glitter on them during his whole run on the show idk lol

Β 

yeaaah probably. but if that's the case, I don't think it is right to judge one's gender identity just based on how he/she looks/dresses

• Like 8

The superiority of Miss Ryleigh Modig! Period!

Raine is also up in the list for me!

Β OneUp, Michelle Chamuel, and Betsy were all iconic as well.

Also shout-out to Angel Bonilla, who deserved so much better being the (iirc) first and only trans contestant we’ve had on the show and still being montaged TWICE πŸ˜’. There should be more trans representation on the voice period

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

I didn’t know Allegra, Rayshun and Tyshawn were lgbtq lol

Β 
Allegra mentioned being Bi/Pan on her IG story.Β  Rayshun had/has a boyfriend named Alex. Β I probably shouldn’t mention Tyshawn’s story here but feel free to look it up

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

I probably shouldn’t mention Tyshawn’s story here but feel free to look it up

Β 

just searched it up and- omg

Β 

5 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

Allegra mentioned being Bi/Pan on her IG story.Β  Rayshun had/has a boyfriend named Alex

Β 

didn't know about both of these lol (thanks for the info)Β 

32 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Also shout-out to Angel Bonilla, who deserved so much better being the (iirc) first and only trans contestant we’ve had on the show and still being montaged TWICE πŸ˜’. There should be more trans representation on the voice period

Dane from Dane & Stephanie is the only other trans contestant we've had, but more trans rep would be cool.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Also shout-out to Angel Bonilla, who deserved so much better being the (iirc) first and only trans contestant we’ve had on the show and still being montaged TWICE πŸ˜’

Β 

OH I remember her. She actually joined the I Can See Your Voice on Fox and she sounded really BEAUTIFUL there. It's such a shame they had to do such thing. She's also a nurse in America currently iirc

Β 

• Thanks 1