Forgotten performances/contestants that deserve more attention

Mistake006

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

YEEAAAH but I prefer Sylvia's version more for some reason (maybe because Sylvia had that power I wanted? idk, both were stellar though). She did not deserve to go home after THAT performance, good thing there's this coach comeback thing way back

which brings me back to that girl, I love Sylvia but I think she's rarely mentioned here

oh and Dani Moz

Also I know Mia Z's already loved here because of her Ain't No Sunshine cover, but I personally love her Hold On, I'm Comin' performance too

Yes Sylvia's version was amazing!! And thank you for mentionning Dani Moz, she was excellent!

• Like 1

Some unappreciated blinds: 

Whitney & Shannon - Landslide

Karlee Metzger - Samson

Anatalia Villaranda - Runaway Baby

Fousheé - Redbone

Mercedes Dias - She Used To Be Mine

Alena D’Amico - In My Blood

Delaney Silvernell - In My Blood

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mistake006 said:

Some unappreciated blinds: 

Whitney & Shannon - Landslide

Karlee Metzger - Samson

Anatalia Villaranda - Runaway Baby

Fousheé - Redbone

Mercedes Dias - She Used To Be Mine

Alena D’Amico - In My Blood

Delaney Silvernell - In My Blood

My life won't be complete until I get to hear Foushee's battle. She was so underrated and I was so mad she got sent home so early without even being able to see her battle 
:( 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, ikwonic said:

My life won't be complete until I get to hear Foushee's battle. She was so underrated and I was so mad she got sent home so early without even being able to see her battle 
:(

YES! RADHA and Foushee both had such good blinds! I wish we could have seen their battle. Same thing with MaKenzie and Audra

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

YES! RADHA and Foushee both had such good blinds! I wish we could have seen their battle. Same thing with MaKenzie and Audra

Have any brave IDF members tried to harass any of them into sending a rehearsal video and/or recording of any of these unseen performances? I know RADHA has a random personal recording of her KO, so I wouldn't find it unfathomable for any of them to have footage from their battles in some form 😕

50 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

The original murder on national television. She paved the way for Kyla Jade and Dana Monique, such an ICON !

off-topic but she's one of the few artists I've been following off-show 🤩 andd she's still stunning as usual

one of my favorite knockouts ever. she had the power that this song requires 💘 (AND I LOVE HER AUDITION TOO, two kelly clarkson songs, gotta stan 💁🏻‍♀️)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, AliXRose said:

The original murder on national television. She paved the way for Kyla Jade and Dana Monique, such an ICON !

43 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Utter slayage!

13 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

off-topic but she's one of the few artists I've been following off-show 🤩 andd she's still stunning as usual

one of my favorite knockouts ever. she had the power that this song requires 💘 (AND I LOVE HER AUDITION TOO, two kelly clarkson songs, gotta stan 💁🏻‍♀️)

Loving the Grey appreciation 💘

• Like 2

Karli Webster’s- Blue Bayou. 

Cali Wilson- Wicked Game.

Jake Hoot- Cover me up.

Kiara Brown- Free Fallin.

Rose Short- Big White Room.

Myracle + Elise’s- Breathin.

Allegra Miles- Chandilier.

Jacob Miller- Better Now.

Tayler Green- Time after Time. 

Hello Sunday- Almost is never enough.

Kat Hammock- Kiss Me.

Alex Guthrie- I’m not the only one.

Natasia Greycloud- Tennessee Whiskey. 

TBH some of these are already popular and well known but to me I feel like some of you guys rarely talk about it but these performances were some of the best performances I’ve ever watched on The Voice. 

Edited by VoiceTakeover890
  • Like 4

49 minutes ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Hello Sunday- Almost is never enough

my favorite performance from theirs! the harmonies were EVERYTHING. funny though that Gihanna was supposed to sing this as her ballad song, and Hello Sunday and her are friends (or atleast know each other because they've been supporting her on the show, and Gih auditioned on Season 17)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

-Kiara’s tone and runs were so pure and angelic. My favourite cover of that song. 

-When Allegra sang that, I felt it.🥺 Not to mention, she completely changed it up with her runs and style. 

-The only HS performance I enjoyed, but I LOVEDDD it! Such a creative performance with a great energy.

-I thought this was really unexpected, but it was so COOL for him to do! His tone and style on his song was really beautiful.

-The runs, the energy, and the pure thrill of Natasia’s KO is so exciting. My favourite female cover of this song. 

• Like 1

Don't think I've seen any of these performances mentioned during my time on this site. The contestants themselves rarely mentioned as well.

Adam Pearce - Love hurts

Royce Lovett - 911

Celeste Betton vs Mark Hood - ANMHE

Emily keener vs Jonathan bach - explosions

• Like 1

6 hours ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

Karli Webster’s- Blue Bayou. 

Cali Wilson- Wicked Game.

Jake Hoot- Cover me up.

Rose Short- Big White Room.

Myracle + Elise’s- Breathin.

Jacob Miller- Better Now.

Tayler Green- Time after Time. 

Kat Hammock- Kiss Me.

TBH some of these are already popular and well known but to me I feel like some of you guys rarely talk about it but these performances were some of the best performances I’ve ever watched on The Voice. 

love the bolded ones!

5 hours ago, sydneysam said:

my favorite performance from theirs! the harmonies were EVERYTHING. funny though that Gihanna was supposed to sing this as her ballad song, and Hello Sunday and her are friends (or atleast know each other because they've been supporting her on the show, and Gih auditioned on Season 17)

wait i didn't know that gih auditioned in s17? (rip though, we would have gotten way more performances from her then, but i'm sure she improved over the 1.5 years)

do you know anything about which song she auditioned with (idk if you want to share or if she'd want you to share though so all good if you don't want to say!)

• Like 1