American Idol Season 20 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

1 hour ago, CarmenSandiego said:

Incidentally, I'd like Allegra to do a version of the title song from the James Bond film "No Time To Die".  That would get people to pay attention to her and vote for her, I think.

That would be a good choice honestly. 

I hope 10 advance to Disney Night considering one of my faves was 10th in the vote and I wanna see them on Disney night! Also Huntergirl is growing on me and I usually hate country artists...her voice is just so calming on the right songs

ALSO I just realized she's like all but guaranteed to be the last platinum ticket standing, and remember when everybody was clowning on her audition when she got it-

Edited by redwood79

22 minutes ago, Discovolcano said:

How do you know they were 10th

@jazzontherocksis in touch with someone from production i guess and has the voting order. Some people DM'd them asking to see. I was personally very disappointed lol

Edited by erik g

I didn't see the full list because I didn't want to spoil myself completely so I only say 10th-20th but I will say I think Top 11 will be female majority (maybe even 7-4) and then the next 2 double eliminations will be all girls is my prediction so Top 7 will be 4-3 guys to girls.

12 minutes ago, Carrie_On said:

The person in the number 5 spot surprised me. He/She may not be the potential winner everyone thinks they are. 

Let's see what happens in the next weeks, things could change, and who knows, there probably will be some shocking results ,(and possibly a shock winner :rolleyes:)

Ava Maybee says that her song is by someone she looks up too, and after a few guesses she said someone got it right. The guesses were

-Carol King

-Harry Styles

-Julian Casablancas

-Fleetwood Mac

-Pink (my guess lol)

-Pat Benatar

-Stevie Nicks

-Hayley Williams

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Carrie_On said:

The person in the number 5 spot surprised me. He/She may not be the potential winner everyone thinks they are. 

That person was never gonna win IMO. It’s gonna come down to #1 and #2 (and always was). Those two would have to reallyyyyy mess up not to make the finale IMO.