Misirlou

Strongest Team heading to the Top 9  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Choose

• Team Kelly (Kenzie, Gihanna, Corey)
    • Team Legend (Victor, Pia)
    • Team Nick (Dana, Rachel)
    • Team Blake (Cam, Jordan)

Kelly, Blake, and Nick each have a pretty strong finalist in Kenzie, Cam, and Rachel.  Kenzie has the best shot to win and Kelly has 2 other super strong contenders, Gihanna and Corey, so she has the strongest team imo.  However, there’s a good chancel Rachel upsets Kenzie so I’d go Kelly>Nick>Blake>>>>>>>>John.  The top 3 teams left are all pretty strong though.

1. Team Kelly.  I mean, she has Kenzie, a vote-getting country beast, Gihanna, a young, teenage girl who might get the voters to love her, and Corey, who seems to be a huge audience magnet, what with his voice, his performances, and his amazing "Comeback Kid" story.  She has a great shot.  She just has to contend with . . .

2. Team Blake.  Honestly, I think that Jordan can go either way on this team, but Blake has Cam, and that might be enough for him.

3. Team Nick.  For the second season in a row, Nick's probably taken his best two to the semifinals.  Dana is wonderful, and Rachel's had a stunning upward trajectory that's clearly captivated many of the voters (as she managed to get the public vote over Dana, who many, including myself, thought was the odds-on favorite to get it!).  But neither seem like they have the voting power over the two abovementioned teams, so . . . Team Nick is down here.

4. Team Legend.  Not to say that John's team is bad, per se.  Victor and Pia are both very good at what they do.  But let's face it.  Neither one is a vote-getting beast.  Whoever gets through next week is pretty much coming in fifth in the finale.

1. Kelly - Her team is A VOTING MAGNET! They’re also super diverse: Kenzie (authentic country), Corey (singer songwriter), Gihanna (pop-ish)

2. Nick - Dana is a POWERHOUSE and Rachel has rly been growing on me. The most improved contestant by far.

3. Blake - Jordan shocked me with his PO and Cam continues to deliver.

4. John - Victor NEEDS TO SING GOSPEL and Ryleigh should have advanced over Pia. Had Ryleigh advanced this team would go to #3

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Nice to see Nick not being last anymore in a "who has the Best Team?" poll. As usual, John just took his well deserved last place, and with 0 votes 🤭🤭

I don't know how he does it.  John once again took a strong team and completely diminished it.  Yes, the audience was partly to blame with Victor getting through, but he could've salvaged it with a great coach save . . . and instead saved someone who was anywhere from just okay to reasonably good.

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

I don't know how he does it.  John once again took a strong team and completely diminished it.  Yes, the audience was partly to blame with Victor getting through, but he could've salvaged it with a great coach save . . . and instead saved someone who was anywhere from just okay to reasonably good.

It’s like Pharrell season 7 energy on steroids.

Which sucks, because Pia and Victor have both been excellent at different points, but neither of them would be likely to scoot out of fifth place (Victor could maybe land in fourth if he does a gospel song in the finale, but that would assume whoever Nick has in the finale or whoever gets saved flops).

At least John’s making a bit of an effort to make less blatantly dumb decisions (see: The Lady Marmalade Incident of Season 17, picking a teenager who then got cut in KOs over Mendeleyev in the battles, being complicit in Zan’s semifinals song choice, and okaying John Holiday for Halo), but it speaks volumes to me that not a single artist was stolen from Team Legend this season in the pre-taped rounds.

• Like 1

And Ryleigh was supposed to be his ticket to the win? 🥴 She also had a clear advantage in the WC and couldn't make it then. 

Both team Nick and John are equally weak to me. Not even sure why Nick has nine votes. 

Team Kelly because there are multiple strong singers. Blake only has Cam carrying the team.