AI19 Comeback Winner

Idol Maniac

Honestly, I dont even care if Arthur wins at this point because he is saving one of the talented Top 9 contestants from being sabotaged and having their career ruined by Hollywood Records like they did to Maddie, Laine, and Sam.

1 minute ago, KelseyW said:

Great... 🙂

Now everyone shut up about it and watch Casey win anyway... lol

I also have a feeling that Casey will win anyway. 💚💚💚 It would be interesting if Arthur Gunn ends up as a runner up again! 😅😅😅

• Haha 1

Just now, laumopera said:

I also have a feeling that Casey will win anyway. 💚💚💚 It would be interesting if Arthur Gunn ends up as a runner up again! 😅😅😅

I kinda hope he's a shock boot... He was already runner up. Shouldn't have been allowed back. IMO And I'm a FAN. :/ 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, KelseyW said:

I kinda hope he's a shock boot... He was already runner up. Shouldn't have been allowed back. IMO And I'm a FAN. :/ 

Same here. I'm also a fan, and I kinda think that he must not have been allowed to compete again, but I don't want him to be a shock boot either. Ugh this entire comeback thing gives me conflicting emotions haha.

• Like 1

It's the fake surprise in here for me 🥴. Like the whole comeback thing was a waste of everyone's time since Arthur was BY MILES the favorite. Like a WHOLE runner-up, who almost won the show, is competing with top 20 rejects. 

I kind of want him to win for the controversy. It's what the show deserves hehe 🤭.

• Like 1

If it's Arthur and i still that comeback will be voted out. AND LAINE WAS NOT SCREWED, HE IS STILL SIGNED TO THE LABEL AND WAS NAMED TASTE OF COUNTRY'S RISER.

• Like 1

The producers wouldn’t have brought him back if they didn’t want him to be the pick. I mean, his next closest competition was Louie, who only finished 7th. Now it’s just a question of whether they want him to win or just get far enough for some rivalry.