The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

9 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Y’all are talking about John not making finale lol who says we’ll be going back to normal voting format? I think producers prefer to have every coach represented.

Ok, If that's the case, he can take 5th place as usual. :ph34rwave:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Aldean was ACM Eoty in 2016, 17, and 18. 

If they were able to get George Straight it would be awesome, but think it'd be for KO advisor 

You're right Seak05. I was looking at the CMAA entertainer of the year results. 

35 minutes ago, thevoicefan12 said:

we're just making assumptions since so far its following s17 format, if its 5 finalists i still dont see john winning

If they do more than 3 live shows, it'd be very tiring and pointless to keep team quotas.

Edited by colemanftw

3 minutes ago, Rodney said:

What is Ryleigh supposed to be, then?

Personally I view Ryleigh as pop artist with a lot of soul so pop/soul, she adds a lot of soul and power into the pop songs she sings and to the notes she sings.

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

For the record, I'm aware that Team Legend has a handicap by the name of... John Legend,  but  I don't think all hope is lost for them. Y'all can disagree, but that's how I see it. We'll see what happens on the actual show.

i do disagree but like you said we'll see on the show

22 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Personally I view Ryleigh as pop artist with a lot of soul so pop/soul, she adds a lot of soul and power into the pop songs she sings and to the notes she sings.

I consider Ryleigh to be just pop, but I suppose when we see her on the show, she'll share which genre she feels she fits best into, which will settle this.

1 hour ago, Riverbuck said:

Hey everyone. 

I seriously doubt Jason Aldean is her advisor. He hasn't won an ACM Entertainer of the year award. Her advisor has. That leaves Keith Urban and George Strait. Didn't she post on twitter that she was in Vegas to see the real King of Country... George Strait?

welcome to the board welcome9.gif

1 hour ago, echoap said:

Really weird song choices for the winner of the season. :giggle:

Now that your preseason winner is out, it’s time for a revised prediction. Spill it. 

BTW, I Predicted Wendy about a month ago, and I still haven’t moved away from that. I will concede she has some stiff competition on her own team. 

Edited by TeamAudra