The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Now that your preseason winner is out, it’s time for a revised prediction. Spill it. 

BTW, I Predicted Wendy about a month ago, and I still haven’t moved away from that. I will concede she has some stiff competition on her own team. 

:haha: Here my thoughts on the obvious favorites rn:

- Not a fan of ringers on the show so I'm heavily biased against Wendy. She has the best chances at the moment, but I'm never gonna Jump on the hype train just for the sake of winning. It's just not my style 😆

- Holly is the only contestant with an obvious backstory + kids so, apparently, she's got good chances too. However, every day I'm more and more convinced that Ariana is gonna be the most hated coach since Ceelo Green lol. I'm not confident at all here, Ariana really gonna need her fans to vote and if those fans actually get to vote, might as well pick Ryleigh for the win lol. 

- Peedy might look like Minivan bait at first but a contestant needs way more than that to win. I'm confident enough to say that he's finale fodder at best, maybe even runner up like so many others (Thanks to Blake) but the whole point is that there's no possible way he's winning, kinda like Kenzie last season :haha:

- Ryleigh is a contestant I'd love to see winning the show but her KO song choice is very telling in a negative way :no:. And she's Team Ariana so she's not getting votes that way either. 

In short, Seems like the winner and  frontrunners are gonna be irrelevant for me this season so I guess I'm gonna need to watch and see what TPTB planned this season and start making actual predictions after the playoffs, although I feel dirty doing that 🤮 😂

That said, there's a good chance I might have some fun watching Team Kelly's fate :haha:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, echoap said:

:haha: Here my thoughts on the obvious favorites rn:

- Not a fan of ringers on the show so I'm heavily biased against Wendy. She has the best chances at the moment, but I'm never gonna Jump on the hype train just for the sake of winning. It's just not my style 😆

- Holly is the only contestant with an obvious backstory + kids so, apparently, she's got good chances too. However, every day I'm more and more convinced that Ariana is gonna be the most hated coach since Ceelo Green lol. I'm not confident at all here, Ariana really gonna need her fans to vote and if those fans actually get to vote, might as well pick Ryleigh for the win lol. 

- Peedy might look like Minivan bait at first but a contestant needs way more than that to win. I'm confident enough to say that he's finale fodder at best, maybe even runner up like so many others (Thanks to Blake) but the whole point is that there's no possible way he's winning, kinda like Kenzie last season :haha:

- Ryleigh is a contestant I'd love to see winning the show but her KO song choice is very telling in a negative way :no:. And she's Team Ariana so she's not getting votes that way either. 

In short, Seems like the winner and  frontrunners are gonna be irrelevant for me this season so I guess I'm gonna need to watch and see what TPTB planned this season and start making actual predictions after the playoffs, although I feel dirty doing that 🤮😂

That said, there's a good chance I might have some fun watching Team Kelly's fate :haha:

Looks like you’re predicting Wendy, based on current info, without actually saying it. I get it. It’s the safe early bet, even though there are some hurdles for her to overcome. There just isn’t much standing in her way, other than maybe a couple possibilities if things go well for them. 

• Like 1

I don´t see Peedy winning, but I think he can make it far, likely the finale even.

Wendy is a safer bet for the crown, but we´ll have to see how her coach and TPTB handle her, and how the audience responds to her.

I think Jeremy has more appeal that what has been predicted here on Team Kelly, but GNT appears to be her personal TCO. It´s a bit hard to tell who will take the lead given that we don´t have much song choices on this one.

If Ariana has a frontrunner, for me, it´s Holly. That´s the way I view it. 

I´m not gonna say anything in particular for Team Legend, but like I said, I don´t think they´re as doomed as y"all think they are.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Looks like you’re predicting Wendy, based on current info, without actually saying it. I get it. It’s the safe early bet, even though there are some hurdles for her to overcome. There just isn’t much standing in her way, other than maybe a couple possibilities if things go well for them. 

She's the favorite for sure. And we have Holly, Jeremy, Peedy and a Team John member as the potential finalists. Now you get why I'm not particularly excited 😆

16 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I´m not gonna say anything in particular for Team Legend, but like I said, I don´t think they´re as doomed as y"all think they are.

I don't think he's doomed either but his Team has been consistently ignored by TPTB lately. No teens, No Maelyns, there's only so much he can do with his usual R&B/soul frontrunner. The only unique contestant on his team is Samuel but we all know Minivan is not fond of alternative guys. 

7 minutes ago, echoap said:

I don't think he's doomed either but his Team has been consistently ignored by TPTB lately. No teens, No Maelyns, there's only so much he can do with his usual R&B/soul frontrunner. The only unique contestant on his team is Samuel but we all know Minivan is not fond of alternative guys. 

His style is not what Minivan precisely looks for, but I think he could surprise people. We don´t know any of his song choices yet so no clue what direction he´s taking. We´ll see what his reception ends up being.

• Like 1

I don’t think it would shock anyone if TPTB is hoping to get Ari a win. They will know exactly where her team stands following the playoff voting (maybe even before that, tbh), and if she doesn’t have a potential winner on her team, they will likely switch to a Plan B. Draw your own conclusions as to what that might be. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

His style is not what Minivan precisely looks for, but I think he could surprise people. We don´t know any of his song choices yet so no clue what direction he´s taking. We´ll see what his reception ends up being.

I’m not expecting anyone on John’s team to be able to overcome Blake’s top 2 people. 

14 minutes ago, echoap said:

No teens

John doesn't want teens on his team nowadays.  Since season eighteen, at least, it's been all about experienced people for him.  And that's one of several things that's done him in since then.

• Like 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

I’m not expecting anyone on John’s team to be able to overcome Blake’s top 2 people. 

I´m not either, but I don´t think they´re instantly getting cut the week after the playoffs, like a lot of us joked before. If John actually gets someone in the finale, I also don´t expect that contestant to get past Blake´s people.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Riverbuck said:

Hey everyone. 

I seriously doubt Jason Aldean is her advisor. He hasn't won an ACM Entertainer of the year award. Her advisor has. That leaves Keith Urban and George Strait. Didn't she post on twitter that she was in Vegas to see the real King of Country... George Strait?

https://theboot.com/acm-awards-entertainer-of-the-year-winners-pictures/#:~:text=2018%3A Jason Aldean,a row winning the trophy.

But.... he has? Three times in a row, in fact.

• Like 1

I’m still trying to figure out who ari is gonna push the most. Holly is at a disadvantage because she already has developed relationships with the duo, Ryleigh, Raquel and Bella.

I honestly don’t see her pushing Raquel. So I’d say it’s between Ryleigh, the duo, and Bella. 

Top 4 of season 21

PV1:Peedy Chavis

PV2:Wendy Moten

PV3:Hailey Mia

IS: GNT or Jeremy Rosado

honestly as of right now the only threats or the artists that actually scream winners are the ones that I just mentioned as the top 4 , just basing it off of the history of the show and taking in account the likability of each coach

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 1

Just now, jus.willy said:

I’m still trying to figure out who ari is gonna push the most. Holly is at a disadvantage because she already has developed relationships with the duo, Ryleigh, Raquel and Bella.

I honestly don’t see her pushing Raquel. So I’d say it’s between Ryleigh, the duo, and Bella. 

Jim/Sasha moved through a sea of pop on that team. She could have sacrified them to one of the girls but she kept them safe. That's something to keep an eye on, especially since the whole idea of a father-son duo tugs the heartstrings.

• Like 2

Just now, Misirlou said:

Jim/Sasha moved through a sea of pop on that team. She could have sacrified them to one of the girls but she kept them safe. That's something to keep an eye on, especially since the whole idea of a father-son duo tugs the heartstrings.

This is true. But I believe she kept them to keep her team partially diverse

I find it pretty funny that very few people were really paying attention to Hailey in terms of her going far, but now that TeamAudra has said that Hailey has a chance of going far, people are placing her on their lists of contestants to go far or make the finale.

I'm not disputing TeamAudra's claim, since they're usually great with predictions, but I find the contrast entertaining.

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

I find it pretty funny that very few people were really paying attention to Hailey in terms of her going far, but now that TeamAudra has said that Hailey has a chance of going far, people are placing her on their lists of contestants to go far or make the finale.

I'm not disputing TeamAudra's claim, since they're usually great with predictions, but I find the contrast entertaining.

Just roll with it. 😌 I’m glad she’s finally getting the positive attention she deserves! :wub:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

The "teen girl flourishes on Team Kelly" storyline is convincing and we have seen it twice before, but I´m personally still having my doubts about her. Could be wrong though.

9 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Don’t blame me if she doesn’t go far. :haha:

Why wouldn’t she have a chance? Look at the history of teens on the show. If they perform at least decently, and the audience likes them, they can easily make the finale or even win. Obviously, she has to do her part, but it sounds like she has done that so far. Song choices need to be a little more minivan friendly, though! “Arcade” is sort of along the lines of “Beneath Your Beautiful,” but they’re gonna have to come up with something better than that, unless the goal is exposure, rather than winning. The songs she’s been singing are probably in line with what she would do post-show. That’s the dilemma with trying to appeal to grandmas and great-grandmas. 

• Like 1