The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Ngl they really butchered Aris face. Lol Arianators are gonna be freaking out in those comments when they release it🤣🤣

Blake is the only one that looks good.
John's face scares me here, and Kelly's head is floating

• Like 3

John might have at least 2 more 4 chair turns, given Ari’s comments and how much of his team is unknown (4 original Team John members that made playoffs have unknown chair turns, and of his Playoff team, we only know the chair turns for his 2 steals)

1 minute ago, thevoicefan12 said:

Kristin the saving Grace 

Kristin's pretty much the only redemption for this season's advisors lol

Granted I don't know too much about Dierks Bentley in the first place (other than that he sang Angie's audition song - both versions which I love), but yeah... overall very questionable group. Then you add Ed Sheeran to the mix 🤢

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VoiceFan! said:

Honestly I think GNT has a pretty good chance to win since they’re harmonies r way better than other duo/trios.

Yeah they have best chance of winning out of every duo/trio that have been on the show except the swon brothers

7 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Kristin's pretty much the only redemption for this season's advisors lol

Granted I don't know too much about Dierks Bentley in the first place (other than that he sang Angie's audition song - both versions which I love), but yeah... overall very questionable group. Then you add Ed Sheeran to the mix 🤢

Good thing Ariana picked Kristin over Justin Bieber

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Dierks! He never even crossed my mind. ha

While I dislike just about everything having to do with Jason, I know some people that have interacted with him outside of work settings and they've all said that he and his wife were super nice people, which surprised all of them. I've always kind of questioned Kelly's, I wouldn't say friendship more like friendly acquaintance with him, I also have to remember that we always hear about all the crappy stuff through the social media echo chamber which I'm sure she doesn't and knows him differently. That said, he still sucks. 🙂 

37 minutes ago, roundtown said:

Dierks! He never even crossed my mind. ha

While I dislike just about everything having to do with Jason, I know some people that have interacted with him outside of work settings and they've all said that he and his wife were super nice people, which surprised all of them. I've always kind of questioned Kelly's, I wouldn't say friendship more like friendly acquaintance with him, I also have to remember that we always hear about all the crappy stuff through the social media echo chamber which I'm sure she doesn't and knows him differently. That said, he still sucks. 🙂 

Her duet with Jason was the song that gave her country music cred. I’m sure that’s how she frames her relationship with him.

52 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Twitter is pretty much just talking about Camila and Kristin with the advisors reveal. All love for Kristin and mixed reactions for Camila. Either they love her or they hate her.

I was on another board where people were not happy a out Kristin being chosen either, because 'she knows nothing about R&B' :lmao:clearly they don't watch the show to know what the advisors do

• Like 3