The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

19 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

I just can’t see Alexandra not getting a chair turn 😭I’m going with she didn’t get to audition😭 because what? I cant imagine all of the other insane artists who didn’t get to go seeing how late people like Jershika and Holly went 

From what I have heard from her , she should/would’ve been a four-chair turn. Her technique is IMMACULATE , her range is really good, her tone is IMO awesome, she is versatile, and the control she possess is AMAZING.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Camila will at least have an interesting perspective since she got her start on a singing show but was part of a group, so she could be helpful for giving tips on harmonizing.

:dead:

She's not even bad. But she was always meant to be a solo singer rather than one who harmonizes 🤣

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Does anyone know how old Peedy is? Just based on appearance, I´d put him in the 18-20 line. 

Seems like he was in high school as recently as last year. I also don’t think he’s very country sounding. Sounds more folk to me, although he’s done a couple country covers. He may stick with country on the show, though. 

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Seems like he was in high school as recently as last year. I also don’t think he’s very country sounding. Sounds more folk to me, although he’s done a couple country covers. He may stick with country on the show, though. 

Given that he was partnered with The Joy Reunion, when he could have been with a less country opponent like Clint or Tommy (who are more similar to him, honestly), I think Blake/TPTB may view him as country. Probably auditioned with something in that reign.

And I was wondering about his age since it would be the second time a youngster is thrown against a much older and experienced trio for battle. Only this time, the soloist came out on top.

Just now, Misirlou said:

Given that he was partnered with The Joy Reunion, when he could have been with a less country opponent like Clint or Tommy (who are more similar to him, honestly), I think Blake/TPTB may view him as country. Probably auditioned with something in that reign.

And I was wondering about his age since it would be the second time a youngster is thrown against a much older and experienced trio for battle. Only this time, the soloist came out on top.

Yeah, but it’s not quite the same. Mikaela was 14, and looked even younger. Peedy is probably in that 18-19 year old range. 

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah, but it’s not quite the same. Mikaela was 14, and looked even younger. Peedy is probably in that 18-19 year old range. 

Yeah, she was just a kid. This guy is older and probably has more experience. The arrangement clearly favored them as well. Wonder how was the case with Peedy´s and TJR´s battle, and if it was an upbeat song or a slow one focusing on harmonies, like Mikaela and The Bundys.

• Like 1

Just now, FloorWax said:

for sure, when the preview for that episode showed her, everyone on IDF was like "why is a 9 year-old on the Voice?" 

She also didn’t have much confidence to begin with, and then put her up against 3 grown adults? Other than robegate, I’ve never seen so much social media backlash, and they should have seen it coming. 

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Yeah, she was just a kid. This guy is older and probably has more experience. The arrangement clearly favored them as well. Wonder how was the case with Peedy´s and TJR´s battle, and if it was an upbeat song or a slow one focusing on harmonies, like Mikaela and The Bundys.

Not only did the arrangement favor the Bundys, it was their favorite song!

• Like 1

Mikaela vs. The Bundys might tie Robegate for the hardest “YEET” under the bus I’ve seen a coach do to one of their contestants, which is especially bad considering that Robegate was literally the season before.

Hopefully nothing this season is as lopsided as that mess was, even if it seems to be on paper. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I mean, if it´s really the only info we have on Taping 3, they must have really liked it. Or it just stood out to them.

It stood out to them because they were surprised by how well she did given the strange song choice. 

• Like 1

• istersay changed the title to *Spoilers -the knockout pairings without the winners?
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unpinned this topic