The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

12 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Lol how? He made it through American Idol’s Hollywood Week. That is a testament to his talent and ability to perform well during stressful situations.

Irk I just was thinking about the whole team as a whole but Jeremy is good do not get me wrong goin through Hollywood week is a statement

25 minutes ago, David68 said:

Maybe doing that will help the country not get shut down. But whatever 👋🏼

How? People who get vaxed are still getting and spreading Covid. 

Edited by Voice
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Voice said:

How? People who get vaxed are still getting and spreading Covid. 

People who get vaxed for measles can still get and spread measles. So why don't we have measles? Vaccinated people are much less likely to get and spread measles, so as long as nearly all of the people are vaccinated measles stays away. As soon as vaccination rates drop though, you get measles outbreaks like you saw a few years ago. 

So yes, vaccinated people can get and spread covid, but:

1. vaccinated people are much less likely to get covid

2. vaccinated people who get covid are less likely to spread covid

3. vaccinated people who get covid, and are symptomatic are much less likely to experience severe symptoms (requiring hospitalization) and death

4. Most covid spread currently is from unvaccinated people 

5. The less people who get covid the fewer new variations/mutations we get  

Like the measles, if nearly everyone was vaccinated covid would by and large disappear because it wouldn't have enough good hosts. But if people don't get vaccinated, then we're going to have more mutations and continuing lockdowns. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

This seems like it could be another S13, as it was loaded with good females. I didn’t listen yet because I like to be surprised with contestants, but it seems like they will push for a female winner after 4 male winners in a row.

7 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

This seems like it could be another S13, as it was loaded with good females. I didn’t listen yet because I like to be surprised with contestants, but it seems like they will push for a female winner after 4 male winners in a row.

Yea that’s what I want A FEMALE WIN with Ariana or Kelly as the coach winning with the artist❤️

1 minute ago, BigMac454 said:

Yes Ari could win with some of the girls she got…. or she get a huge female steal and she wins with them😂❤️

It’s a tough road for 18-29 year old white females. Does she have any contestants under 18?