Someone648

Just now, BigMac454 said:

Interesting…..

I thinking:

Holly

Girl Named Tom

Gymani

Those are my Top3 as of now😂 maybe others will come and impress me

You were asking for a frontrunner. In terms of voting potential, I think the only one that can maybe get some Minivan support is Holly. Personally, Girl Named Tom is my favorite from that team so far.

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

You were asking for a frontrunner. In terms of voting potential, I think the only one that can maybe get some Minivan support is Holly. Personally, Girl Named Tom is my favorite from that team so far.

Holly could but I don’t want Kelly to make a mistake with her…… Girl Named Tom could definitely go to Live Shows😂 I waiting to see others lol too😂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Honestly, the only people with vote potential I've seen so far are all on Team Blake. The others have no Minivan material whatsoever.

Yeah, this is gonna be a repeat of last season with Kenzie being the only Minivan material of the cast 😣. I wish someone else had won season 20 😔

Oh, wait a minute... 🤔

• Haha 7

10 minutes ago, echoap said:

Yeah, this is gonna be a repeat of last season with Kenzie being the only Minivan material of the cast 😣. I wish someone else had won season 20 😔

Oh, wait a minute... 🤔

we need someone from anybody else’s team but Blake to win tbh

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BigMac454 said:

we need someone from anybody else’s team but Blake to win tbh

I would be totally fine with a Wendy win. She would be the first Black American female to win the show, and only the second Black female. Also, and most importantly, she’s ridiculously talented

Edited by seak05
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, seak05 said:

I would be totally fine with a Wendy win. She would be the first Black American female to win the show, and only the second Black female. Also, and most importantly, she’s ridiculously talented

Yes that’s true she would be the one Blake should win with but I imagine it goin different bc WE NEVER GET WHAT WE WANT😭

31 minutes ago, seak05 said:

The only thing stopping me from fully supporting a Wendy win is Blake😭

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

8 minutes ago, Voice said:

Off topic of this season but I wonder if Cam has signed with republic records or whatever it is?

I know Kenzie just signed with a studio.

You can discuss things not related to Season 21 on this thread. But anyway, answering to your question, the last thing i knew is that, yes, he (unfortunately) did

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

The only thing stopping me from fully supporting a Wendy win is Blake😭

Maybe you’ll come around. If not, you’ve waived your right to complain about the lack of an AA female winner, after the season. :haha:

• Haha 5

I think I said this before, but if Blake keeps getting contestants like Cam or Wendy, he can win every season until the show gets cancelled and I wouldn’t mind. Ari’s win can wait if it means someone as good as Wendy is getting the crown.

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I think I said this before, but if Blake keeps getting contestants like Cam or Wendy, he can win every season until the show gets cancelled and I wouldn’t mind. Ari’s win can wait if it means someone as good as Wendy is getting the crown.

But my thing is…. If artists like Cam and Wendy be on another team…there won’t be a win…..it’s like contestants who rightfully deserve and deliver good performances week to week will only win if they’re on team Blake. N that’s whack to me tbh

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

But my thing is…. If artists like Cam and Wendy be on another team…there won’t be a win…..it’s like contestants who rightfully deserve and deliver good performances week to week will only win if they’re on team Blake. N that’s whack to me tbh

It wack to me too tbh but we will see….. I wish Wendy was on a different team BUT SHE SHOULD WIN bc she’s amazing

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, seak05 said:

She could pull it off depending on what direction she takes on the show, and as long as her competition doesnt appeal to Minivan more.

55 minutes ago, seak05 said:

She could pull it off depending on what direction she takes on the show, and as long as her competition doesnt appeal to Minivan more.

Anyway I can’t wait for next weeks promo 😆 (assuming we’re getting one every week until the month away mark) 

Because when the month away mark comes we get:

1 month: Offical Poster/New Colors

3 weeks: Coaches Perfomance 

2 weeks: Offical First Look Promo

1 week: extra promos and LEAK.

2 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Anyway I can’t wait for next weeks promo 😆 (assuming we’re getting one every week until the month away mark) 

Because when the month away mark comes we get:

1 month: Offical Poster/New Colors

3 weeks: Coaches Perfomance 

2 weeks: Offical First Look Promo

1 week: extra promos and LEAK.

Don't forget reveal day ;)

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Ariana makes a bad decision on the show. 

Watches this…

Nvm, all good. I’ll pretend it never happened. ;) 

That's the benefit of having a talented vocalist as a coach :haha:. In fact, this is probably exactly what happens with most Kelly fans.