The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Honestly, the only people with vote potential I've seen so far are all on Team Blake. The others have no Minivan material whatsoever.

That’s what I’m talking about. We’ll see whether that changes when new names start popping up. 

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

I’m curious to see what the producers are gonna do to up S21😂😂

I think they gonna try to rally for a Ari win and a Female win idrk they can go either way tbh but we all know people ain’t gonna really vote for John team but he got Jack and he got so much potiental tbh

Just now, BigMac454 said:

I think they gonna try to rally for a Ari win and a Female win idrk they can go either way tbh but we all know people ain’t gonna really vote for John team but he got Jack and he got so much potiental tbh

Just like they tried to rally for a Miley win, a Jhud win, and a Nick win. Ari would need the perfect contestant to pull it off. 

• Like 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Just like they tried to rally for a Miley win, a Jhud win, and a Nick win. Ari would need the perfect contestant to pull it off. 

Neither of them have had the fan base that Ari has… but yes we don’t know if they’ll actually vote for her team so in time we’ll see her actual impact 

Just now, TeamAudra said:

I love someone on her team that could definitely get a PV on the playoffs, but not on the long run.

Other than that, I dont see anybody else she has (but of course, we're missing people, so a ringer could be there)

4 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Neither of them have had the fan base that Ari has… but yes we don’t know if they’ll actually vote for her team so in time we’ll see her actual impact 

I’ve said all along her “fanbase” has been overblown, as it relates to this show. Blake’s fanbase is about 90% of the current audience, and they already  know how the show and the voting works. 😂 Miley had a difficult time even getting to the finale, and I’ll bet if she would have hung on to Chloe and Addison, they wouldn’t have finished as high as they did. She has 139M Instagram followers. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

I’ve said all along her “fanbase” has been overblown, as it relates to this show. Blake’s fanbase is about 90% of the current audience, and they already  know how the show and the voting works. 😂 Miley had a difficult time even getting to the finale, and I’ll bet if she would have hung on to Chloe and Addison, they wouldn’t have finished as high as they did. She has 139M Instagram followers. 

Who we thinking from Blake will get most votes

i think Jack Rogan is AMAZING but we all know someone from TeamLegend won’t win bc of things and tbh THINK Ari needs to get the perfect artist within these next 2 rounds and or Kelly needs to make smart decisions tbh

1 minute ago, rp3598 said:

They had Mariah Carey and Taylor swift so they might be able to afford it. Just prepare for low production performances in the lives 😂

Yea we all prepared for that but maybe they could be more intimate😂. But we need to have hope

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

Who we thinking from Blake will get most votes

i think Jack Rogan is AMAZING but we all know someone from TeamLegend won’t win bc of things and tbh THINK Ari needs to get the perfect artist within these next 2 rounds and or Kelly needs to make smart decisions tbh

Wendy Moten (especially if Blake endorses her)

Glad for the Jack appreciation (would you want to be added to his fan thread jk 😂)

That is one of the flaws of this format. If the core audience does not relate to a coach, or doesn’t like them for any reason, their contestants’ odds of winning drop considerably. So, when we talk about who will win a season, the conversation always starts with Blake’s and Kelly’s roster. Sometimes, there is an obvious threat like Carter, or a situation like we had in S16, with one dominant contestant, with very little serious competition. 

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

Denny’s is the place for the S21 contestants LOL😂. Every season they had their favorite food place 

S18: Lobster place in LA

S19 and 20: Had Food delivery stuff

S21: Denny’s

I mean, Season 18 had a group known as “Team Denny’s” due to their frequent sightings there together (mostly Team Blake members) and that ended with confirmation all of them made it through to the KOs because of a picture, so Denny’s isn’t exactly new to the show.

• Like 1