The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

hello, I recently found this website and have been lurking for the past day. I finally found out that I could sign up and talk to everyone!

with that being said I just thought you all should know that Vaughn is on Team Ari.

he posted on his Ig story this morning and he was at the airport.

Edited by Voice
  • Thanks 1

I listened to more of Samuel's covers and yeah, I'm intrigued. Lets see what he brings to the table on the show. Hopefully he tackles songs his way, since he doesnt have a poppy voice or style. He has some rasp that could be used for other things.

Edited by Misirlou

6 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Uh, oh...what if he grows a beard?

tennis rage GIF

He’s 15, any facial hair he manages to grow at this point is gonna be a non-starter (but the mental image of Carson with a lumberjack beard is kinda hilarious).

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Voice said:

Thank you so much for posting this! :thumbs: Another source for that taping actually reached out with some information that contradicts the info in the OP and that was one of the details. 

4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Yep, and I think we should all keep this in mind. We already saw it happen with Katherine Ann. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the coach picks listed are incorrect. 👀 

Miss Misty and John would be perfect to me (but the audience ...

5 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

He’s 15, any facial hair he manages to grow at this point is gonna be a non-starter (but the mental image of Carson with a lumberjack beard is kinda hilarious).

Jenzie Wheels announced he´s coming back this season to let Carson borrow the mullet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

He’s actually 16. He will turn 17 on Dec 27th, but your point holds. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Thank you so much for posting this! :thumbs: Another source for that taping actually reached out with some information that contradicts the info in the OP and that was one of the details. 

No problem! Anything I can do to help 🙂

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Voice said:

hello, I recently found this website and have been lurking for the past day. I finally found out that I could sign up and talk to everyone!

with that being said I just thought you all should know that Vaughn is on Team Ari.

thank you for the info and welcome! 🙂

11 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

even if he SOMEHOW manages to grow a beard, the styling team will likely make him shave it off for consistency. Gean Garcia had a beard during the battle partner reveal thing but by rehearsals it was gone.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

@Teraginn perhaps he could be the guy you were looking for this season? lmao

He's cool. Probably will like him on the show. But my snowflake senses are not tingling just yet.

And if you look a few pages back, I already have a name I'm looking into.... Chavon Rodgers. I just don't know if he's actually in. JML lol.

45 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I think I’m pretty much done with fan threads for this season, UNLESS Cami Brooks is on and decides to throw us a hotel pic, so I won’t do his, but he’s awesome! 

Correction on this: I promised to make one for Vaughn if he makes/shows signs of making KOs. 

5 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

This is more recent: 

This is from four years ago. It’s fun seeing him outsing Ed on his own song 🤭

Ooh he's good! I couldn't hear him too well on the first part of the first video, but when he opened up a bit more it sounded great!!

Bonus points for covering Sam Smith; he's one of my favorites (coincidentally I loved Carolina, Cam, and Natasia's blinds :wink:)

• Like 1