The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

If we don’t know who she is (or whether she even exists), how can we be so sure? If you have some info on this, let us know. 

They’ve mentioned that multiple sources have described her to be a AA woman. So I’m sure she’s a black woman lol

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Multiple sources, and not one of them can produce a name? OK then. 

They also said a name has been produced. But as they’ve mentioned none of the sources could’ve given an exact spelling of the name because of how the artist pronounced it. And because of how many possibilities of spelling that the artists name has 

3 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

They also said a name has been produced. But as they’ve mentioned none of the sources could’ve given an exact spelling of the name because of how the artist pronounced it. And because of how many possibilities of spelling that the artists name has 

Can we at least get how it’s pronounced?

40 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

But why is the POV woman´s name a mystery itself? It is long, has some unusual wordings, anything?

I don't know anything about this particular contestant, but it's very easy to miss or forget a name especially the last name since that is only said once during the whole segment. The volume level from the speakers in the studio can be low in general and sometimes during the speaking portions of the show you don't catch everything that's said or there will be noise in the audience that makes it difficult to hear. Also, sometimes contestants either aren't very active on social media period, or they are very cautious before reveal day and don't follow people they know from the show until then.

• Like 5

Just now, jus.willy said:

Yet they were able to remember Jershika’s name? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

I don't know anything about this particular contestant, but it's very easy to miss or forget a name especially the last name since that is only said once during the whole segment. The volume level from the speakers in the studio can be low in general and sometimes during the speaking portions of the show you don't catch everything that's said or there will be noise in the audience that makes it difficult to hear. Also, sometimes contestants either aren't very active on social media period, or they are very cautious before reveal day and don't follow people they know from the show until then.

All of this.

Just now, jus.willy said:

Also, Jershika isn’t a hard name to remeber!  There aren’t many (if any) spelling options of that name AND she’s active on social media so please 😂

Maybe it isn’t for you, but I have to go look it up every time. :haha:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rhapsody99 said:

Team Kelly probably filmed their rehearsals yesterday, Kelly's make up artist posted a picture at "work" on her IG story and there was a canvas behind her with the letters of V, O, I, C, E in random order all over it.

Ooh ok. That means they know the advisor?

2 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

This is all coming from the perspective of someone who has been on IDF long enough to know that spoilers are frequently incorrect. 

But what’s the chance of it being incorrect if multiple People are saying the same thing. I would get your speculation if they said only one person said it but cmon

Edited by jus.willy

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

But what’s the chance of it being incorrect if multiple People are saying the same thing.

Since I’m not the one who spoke with the sources, I cannot answer that. I’m not even saying she doesn’t exist, so relax. 

Edited by TeamAudra

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

This is all coming from the perspective of someone who has been on IDF long enough to know that spoilers are frequently incorrect. 

Yep, and I think we should all keep this in mind. We already saw it happen with Katherine Ann. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised if some of the coach picks listed are incorrect. 👀 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

I’m really hoping they don’t give Aaron the leak😂🤧 even though I think the snippet will be Wendy. But idk the snippet has never been the leak

Now that I think of it, I wouldn’t be mad with Aaron being the leak. I’m intrigued lol 

• Like 1