The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Are we seriously trying to predict the leak with us only knowing (incomplete) blinds spoilers that have a good chance of being partially incorrect? Welcome to IDF, I guess. :haha:

I’m just assuming from Day 1. Because usually the leak comes from the first day. (And I’m only doing this because I’m confident in the info we have).

Even tho taping 2 we only have 1 person 😂😂

Edited by jus.willy

13 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

I’m really hoping they don’t give Aaron the leak😂🤧 even though I think the snippet will be Wendy. But idk the snippet has never been the leak

I'm actually surprised you dont like Aaron. He's bona fide gospel.

• Like 1

In terms of placements, there's not really much to predict since we dont have much, except for the blocks, they dont go past Ep 3, so assuming blocks were used on Holly and Wendy, we could see them in the first week or Ep 3 max, but not further.

An example of what I was talking about...everyone was led to believe Addison turned 4 chairs singing a Lady Gaga song until the songs were uploaded to iTunes, and of course, we watched her turn two chairs. And there have been much bigger spoiler flops than that. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 3

Anyway, even though Team Legend has been the leak for the last four seasons, I’m 100% expecting the first leak to go to someone on Team Ari or to an artist where Ari is blocked (assuming that doesn’t end in a situation where the artist would default to the blocking coach’s team).

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Why do I keep forgetting Aaron whenever four-chairs and Team Kelly get brought up 💀 it’s not intentional I swear, I just keep mentally glossing over him and I don’t know why

I mean, a mistake was made in that regard since at first it was said that Trevon James was that 4 chair turn. And now we dont even know if he is on the show anymore.

So yeah, spoilers can definitely be incorrect, but I'm going off what we have right now.

1 minute ago, BigMac454 said:

What team is KJ on again bc someone posted a post of hers in their story from the show and I trynna think of something but idk what to say with it

I believe she’s Team Blake, but we won’t know for sure unless we get battle spoilers or until her audition airs.

Would Team Blake know battle pairings already? I’m asking because of something involving Carson (check his fan thread.) I honestly have doubts that KJ is on Team Blake, but I’m just rolling with the info that has been revealed for now. 👀 

• Like 1

Y'all are so on top of spoilers for this season. I can't keep track of them; I can probably name less than 10 people off the top of my head :haha:

The few I have checked out, however, are really great. I'm a huge fan of Ryleigh, Holly, and Wendy. I look forward to seeing them on the show!

And thanks to all of y'all checking out the contestants' social medias and reporting back with info; it's especially useful in a season in which we have little information.

• Like 1