The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

8 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

When I see this for Holly, it surprises me that the three sources weren’t sure whether the song was Rocket Man, since they said she was good.  “Possibly Rocket Man.” How are they not sure about that? I’ll accept that none of the three had heard the song before, I guess. 

Holly Forbes - TBA (possibly Rocket Man) - Four chairs. John blocked by Ariana. Picked KELLY.

Plus, Ari saved her block until the 6th taping. How often does that happen?

This actually happened on S19. Cami Clune and Ryan Berg were on Taping 7 and Kelly and Gwen used their blocks then.

Interested to see if Ari turned for any country artist that Kelly/John didn't turn for. Also, is the spoiler post gone? It used to be at the top of pg 120 but its not there anymore. 

Edit: nvm, found it in the middle of pg 118. 

Edited by gingerbread

24 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

When I see this for Holly, it surprises me that the three sources weren’t sure whether the song was Rocket Man, since they said she was good.  “Possibly Rocket Man.” How are they not sure about that? I’ll accept that none of the three had heard the song before, I guess. 

Holly Forbes - TBA (possibly Rocket Man) - Four chairs. John blocked by Ariana. Picked KELLY.

I’m not sure how they wouldn’t be able to identify the song Rocket Man, considering it just had a movie about it and it’s one of Elton John’s most known songs. I’m hoping this is accurate because I would love to hear a good Rocket Man cover on the show. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

I’m not sure how they wouldn’t be able to identify the song Rocket Man, considering it just had a movie about it and it’s one of Elton John’s most known songs. I’m hoping this is accurate because I would love to hear a good Rocket Man cover on the show. 

Still a little salty Sid from S19 never even got a shot at doing Rocket Man on the show, but Holly would also do it justice (just in a different style).

10 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

I don’t know either, but I’ll consider that they sit in there for a long time, and can’t write anything down. It’s not easy to remember every song choice, let alone names and details about the performances. To be clear, I’m not saying the spoilers are incorrect. I just have questions. If the answers aren’t available, that’s fine. I’m willing to wait for the performances to air. 

2 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Shalyah on “A Broken Wing” and Brynn also on “Here Comes Goodbye” both come to mind

gosh, both of these were so good!

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah, I suspect that they didn't know the song, and that the "possibly" comes from snippets of lyrics that they got.

6 hours ago, QueenCami said:

It would be cool to see Indian/South Asian representation on the show since I can't recall the last time I've seen a South Asian go on and go far. I won't hold my breath though 

I only remember Moushumi. Maharasyi was malaysian iirc but didn’t go far.

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

This actually happened on S19. Cami Clune and Ryan Berg were on Taping 7 and Kelly and Gwen used their blocks then.

To be fair, they both tried to use their blocks before that but Blake didn’t turn.

29 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

I only remember Moushumi. Maharasyi was malaysian iirc but didn’t go far.

Malaysians are Southeast Asian, which is distinct from South Asian. But yeah, for some reason South Asians are incredibly rare on this show.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, QueenCami said:

It would be cool to see Indian/South Asian representation on the show since I can't recall the last time I've seen a South Asian go on and go far. I won't hold my breath though 

This is why I’m hoping Shreya gets a chair 🤞

• Like 2

Samuel Harness deleted the hotel pic from yesterday, but proceeded to post two more in the hotel and one on a plane. Suspicious, but I’ll leave him as in for now. 

Carolina Alonso is in!

A185253-D-E2-EE-42-E9-BF81-2-F13-ABFD25-

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Samuel Harness deleted the hotel pic from yesterday, but proceeded to post two more in the hotel and one on a plane.

One of them is about lubing up the vocal chords or something right? 

Edited by sydneysam

1 hour ago, sydneysam said:

Saw that too- yay for her! Have heard her covers already, I might like her more on show

Check her 🎤 highlight on IG. There’s some good live singing footage in there.

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Check her 🎤 highlight on IG. There’s some good live singing footage in there.

ooh 😮 I liked her videos here more than her posts, she has range. Would've made fan thread for her, but I think I'm done with the fan threads for this season lol (unless anyone from Justin, Coby, Raquel, or even Shreya suddenly confirms themselves 🤪)

• Haha 1

Just now, sydneysam said:

ooh 😮 I liked her videos here more than her posts, she has range. Would've made fan thread for her, but I think I'm done with the fan threads for this season lol (unless anyone from Justin, Coby, Raquel, or even Shreya suddenly confirms themselves 🤪)

I might do it, even though I said I was only interested in doing it for Cami and Vaughn. :haha:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Samuel Harness deleted the hotel pic from yesterday, but proceeded to post two more in the hotel and one on a plane. Suspicious, but I’ll leave him as in for now. 

Dude's just trying to throw us off by squeezing the plane pic in there 🤣

• Haha 2