The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

As someone who tirelessly suggested The Chain for GNT, I will say, no more upbeat Fleetwood Mac in the lives unless you really bring it. I´m also referring to S20´s finale. Go Your Own Way was also a disaster the two times it was performed on the show. Rihannon hasn´t been done that well live either.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Jordan Smith charted high on the Billboard 200 chart, but it stayed that high only for one week 

Oooh forgot about Jordan! Cassadee entered the Hot 200 Top 10 too and Raelyn? But they didn’t really impact much aside from their first 2 weeks? 

never enough was a decent sized hit but was more credited to the greatest showman popularity and i don’t think Lauren has a follow up or album

i am still bummed with what they did to Tessanne and her debut album… I really had high hopes she’d be somewhat successful in the vein of a Kellie Pickler or something (not genre wise but more on Billboard performance)… 

with the ratings decline of both AI and The Voice i really doubt we’d see a reversal of fortunes for the winners/contestants

Edited by The narrator