The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

6 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

If there’s no cumulative vote, then I think Facebook stats only matter for that particular week.

The stats tend to vary based on performance quality, and it can rise or fall for anyone for basically the same reason.

…right?

Stats vary per week. If someone  has high or low stats this week it's not neccesarily indicative that this will continue for them next week. It depends on the performance and song choice. For example, I think Hailey might have gotten PV over Jeremy this time around had POs been this week, despite him handily beating her on FB stats last week. Next week it could continue like this or he could go back to beat her again.

Another example, Paris handily surpassed GNT last week despite him being one of the last uploaded and them being first. Now they are killing him on FB after being uploaded later.

Joshua had strong numbers last week, the highest of his team, but he's struggling now because Minivan doesnt know or care for his song choice. (I still think he'll be safe though).

It can change depending on the week.

Edited by Misirlou

I love how this season we don't have a clear winner. Maelyn, Chevel, Chloe, Jake Hoot were destined to win their season based on the audience reception. This season, it's a toss-up between GNT and Wendy. I am rooting for GNT to win, they seem like a group who can make a career out of this competition, who can bag awards and make it on the charts.

• Like 2

Just now, Torres said:

Do they usually remind people about this? It seems one of team Ariana is in B3 and they're being prepared to vote during IS.

Oh, yeah, it's a normal reminder.  I don't think that it's any indication as to whether or not someone from Ariana's team is in the bottom.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I find it interesting that the Ari contestants aren’t dominating the Instagram views like they had the last few weeks (Hailey has the most views), but they are dominating the Twitter stats like never before. What’s that all about? 

Yeah. Were it not for Ariana reposting, they would be struggling in views. I love hiw GNT always get those numbers on IG on their own. 

On twitter is just Ari stans who most of are not even in USA.

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

I find it interesting that the Ari contestants aren’t dominating the Instagram views like they had the last few weeks (Hailey has the most views), but they are dominating the Twitter stats like never before. What’s that all about? 

There’s no Bella anymore, and Bella was the most popular member of Ari’s team with the Instagram crowd. Without someone to care about that they can check in on, why bother?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

There’s no Bella anymore, and Bella was the most popular member of Ari’s team with the Instagram crowd. Without someone to care about that they can check in on, why bother?

I've been saying it.  Ariana screwed up royally by taking Ryleigh over her.

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Right, but they weren’t active on Twitter last week, but this week, they are running up the numbers like we’ve never seen since I’ve been watching the show. Maybe they think it’s still a Twitter vote.

21 minutes ago, Torres said:

Jershika is 2nd in views at 224k leaving a huge gap between her and 3rd person (Hailey) at 128k. She's also 2nd in reacts at 5.8k and many shares of 1.3k. I think she'll be among top vote getters tonight.

Jershika ate! :haha:

She had a "moment" last night for sure. Potential finalist from now on, imo.

• Like 6

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Right, but they weren’t active on Twitter last week, but this week, they are running up the numbers like we’ve never seen since I’ve been watching the show. Maybe they think it’s still a Twitter vote.

Tbh, considering at least one Ari act seems like a lock for the bottom 3, I wouldn’t be shocked to see Twitter feature in this season’s instant save process.