The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

25 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Y’all, Sophia’s range. 😳 She’s a perfect fit for Team Ari.

It's so weird that she was chosen to face Jim and Sasha. They couldn't be any more different. Katherine, David or Vaughn would have made more sense. 

• Like 1

Just now, Teraginn said:

It's so weird that she was chosen to face Jim and Sasha. They couldn't be any more different. Katherine, David or Vaughn would have made more sense. 

I was thinking the same thing. She classifies as pop/R&B/soul. Jim and Sasha is what… folk/pop, or do we not know? 

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I was thinking the same thing. She classifies as pop/R&B/soul. Jim and Sasha is what… folk/pop, or do we not know? 

I could see Sophia and Sasha as a pairing (although it's not a perfect pair either...)

Adding in Jim throws it all off though. And at the same time, not sure who else on the team could've gone with Jim & Sasha. Ari probably just needed a sacrificial lamb.

I'm sure whatever they did, it came off lovely.

6 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Stylistically speaking, it´s like pairing up Ariana Grande against James Taylor in a battle. Especially intriguing given that we don´t know the song choice.

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Jim/Sasha vs Sophia definitely feels like an oddball pairing. But she's more Ariana's style and yet she decided to keep them. Same thing with Manny in the KOs. She must dig them.

It might've been her "no one was left" pairing.

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Jim/Sasha vs Sophia definitely feels like an oddball pairing. But she's more Ariana's style and yet she decided to keep them. Same thing with Manny in the KOs. She must dig them.

5 minutes ago, Rodney said:

It might've been her "no one was left" pairing.

Tom Hiddleston Marvel GIF by Nerdist.com

Wendy and Jonathan finally revealed. The Joy Reunion confirmed that they´re revealing some big news today later, so they´ll have revealed by the end of the day. LiBianca is the only confirmed contestant that hasn´t revealed. (And she´s been active on IG lol).

Edited by Misirlou