The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

The audition I am most intrigued by and interested in is  Gymani’s. Her voice and vocal style and POV are literally to completely different things. POV by Ari is so light and airy and is in a high key, it’s an ideal pop song. Gymani’s voice is thicker and overall more powerful and uses power and range in her covers, when I listen to Gymani’s covers I would say she is a soul/R&B artist that can do/pull of some church style vocal Acrobatics. I really wanna know how she pulled it off , the song and Gymani’s voice are like polar opposites IMO. She even  got a 4 chair turn too and the other coaches even Kelly fully knowing it’s an Ari song and there were no blocks .

Edited by Mohammad
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

The audition I am most intrigued by and interested in is  Gymani’s. Her voice and vocal style and POV are literally to completely different things. POV by Ari is so light and airy and is in a high key, it’s an ideal pop song. Gymani’s voice is thicker and overall more powerful and uses power and range in her covers, when I listen to Gymani’s covers I would say she is a soul/R&B artist that can do/pull of some church style vocal Acrobatics. I really wanna know how she pulled it off , the song and Gymani’s voice are like polar opposites IMO. She even  got a 4 chair turn too and the other coaches even Kelly fully knowing it’s an Ari song and there were no blocks .

Sameee like the other chair turners that we know sings for lol I can picture and envision them singing their BA songs. But for Gymani I can’t picture her singing that 😂. So I’m with you on this I’m intrigued for this too

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Kelly already had blocked Blake for Kinsey, Blake already had blocked John for Wendy (and probably didn´t even know POV or who it was by either way), and John likely used his block before as well. 

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Kelly already had blocked Blake for Kinsey, Blake already had blocked John for Wendy (and probably didn´t even know POV or who it was by either way), and John likely used his block before as well. 

Unless John used his block for Gymani ?🤔

14 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Kelly last season didn’t turn for Victor because she knew he was going to pick John but in this case Kelly still turned and it was in taping 6 where the coach start to get pickier , I gues that the coaches were so impressed that it was hard for them not to turn regardless of it being an Ari song .

Yeah it seemed to have gotten a lot of praise too. So I hope she is the leak but I still believe it’ll be Wendy. And not to sure about it being Holly because she was the promo snippet (like cam and he wasn’t the leak) but then Tamara was also a promo snippet and was the leak so 

2 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Yeah it seemed to have gotten a lot of praise too. So I hope she is the leak but I still believe it’ll be Wendy. And not to sure about it being Holly because she was the promo snippet (like cam and he wasn’t the leak) but then Tamara was also a promo snippet and was the leak so 

Watch it be Gymani

8 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

The last few promo snippets (Tamara, Dana, Cam) have all been in the premiere so I feel like we should see Holly in the premiere if nothing else.

• Like 1

Just now, VintageVoice said:

The last few promo snippets (Tamara, Dana, Cam) have all been in the premiere so I feel like we should see Holly in the premiere if nothing else.

Yeah there’s a good possibility of this. And I could see 2 four chairs being in the premiere. So Holly and the leak.

Just now, jus.willy said:

Yeah there’s a good possibility of this. And I could see 2 four chairs being in the premiere. So Holly and the leak.

That assumes the leak is for sure a four-chair; Victor wasn’t a four chair (but should’ve been) and ended up being the leak, so anyone with at least three is a possibility.

4 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

I´m pretty confident she´ll be on the premiere. Not neccesarily the leak, but she´ll be on there, spot doesn´t matter.

And given that we have quite a few 4 chairs this season, expect to see another one in the premiere apart from Holly.

Just now, Misirlou said:

I´m pretty confident she´ll be on the premiere. Not neccesarily the leak, but she´ll be on there, spot doesn´t matter.

And given that we have quite a few 4 chairs this season, expect to see another one in the premiere apart from Holly.

Betting the other four chair is either GNT (since they were taping one and made the lives) or Gymani (because they want to make it Ari focused and she sang Ari’s song). If they want a four chair who didn’t pick Kelly, Brittany could be an option (since I think she taped fairly early on and made the lives) or Wendy since she was a block too (and blocks are usually done by episode 3).