The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

7 minutes ago, Dany said:

Here on YT if it make any difference. 

Some details (seems like I´m deconstructing a movie trailer here)

• At 0:08 you can see Kelly, John and Ariana with their chairs turned around and giving someone a standing O while Blake is seated with a red button. 3 chair turn right there. Probably Jonathan or Raquel. (Or another 3 chair turn we don´t know about that didn´t get Blake to turn).

• Already mentioned it, but at 0:12 you can see the line behind Paris is red, but not bright red as if it were a block. And the seat on the far left belongs to Kelly, so she didn´t turn around for him, so he´s not a  4 chair turn. Also, at 0:13, you can see that John is already turned for him while he was singing, but not Blake, judging by the lines behind him, so the number of chairs he got is still unknown.

• When Ariana is hugging Vaughn at 0:15, you can see the light coming from John´s seat, meaning he turned, but not from Blake, hence he didn´t turn. So Vaughn got at least Ariana and John to turn, but not Blake. Whether Kelly turned or not remains unknown, but he´s not a one chair turn as suspected.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

Also, already a comment on the IG post of this new promo directed at Holly:

Omg omg girl you better pick Ari

:haha:🤣

They'll be disappointed when her blind airs, but when her Knockout happens…

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Also, already a comment on the IG post of this new promo directed at Holly:

Omg omg girl you better pick Ari

:haha:🤣

And this comment has the most likes 😂😂

but they’ll be happy in KO. Lol I expect a lot of bashing to come under the four chairs auditions lol. Well I also expect every leak to say “you better pick Ari”

• Like 1

Truth be told, I hope they do keep it civil with Holly on the blinds when she doesn´t pick her, especially considering Ariana used her block and still didn´t get her. That goes for Gymani as well, considering she sang her song and didn´t pick her. I´ve seen some fans go a bit crazy in the past, therefore I´m saying this.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 4

I’m confident Ariana didn’t get any four chairs. Which will make her fans mad, but then they’ll realize that the artists probably underestimated her. Which might push them to make her win even more. So they can pull the “The only coach to not get a four chair wins the season” card

• Confused 1

6 minutes ago, jus.willy said:

Ari might have the biggest fanbase of all the coaches but she’s the underdog. And we love an underdog story. She’s more of an underdog than Nick

Is she? I don't think so.

Of all coaches she has the most blind followers and they will realise how the show woks when it comes to finale voting.

1 minute ago, ammonium said:

Is she? I don't think so.

Of all coaches she has the most blind followers and they will realise how the show woks when it comes to finale voting.

Lol she got no four chair turns. That’s screams underdog to me lol. I don’t mean fanbase wise. The artists underestimate her hence why they didn’t pick her.