The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

So Team Kelly is there, as well as Team Legend (Brittany posted a picture in the hotel). If KJ is on Team Blake, then his team is there as well. If she´s not, she´s with Kelly or John, and sadly, likely screwed on both cases.

Seems like only Team Ariana is missing then.

I’m guessing Ari’s team will fly in tomorrow or Saturday. 

7 minutes ago, Lion road said:

I did not understand this comment.
Could you put me in context please?

Translating Cookie’s comment:

With the addition of a “Sasha Allen” to this season’s cast, we now have three sets of contestants that share a first and last name (but who aren’t the same artist).

Joshua Davis (Season 8 third place) + Josh Davis (Season 15 battles elimination)

Matt Johnson (Season 15 battles elimination) + Matthew Johnson (Season 16 top 24)

Sasha Allen (Season 4 semifinalist) + Sasha Allen (Season 21 cast short list, unknown if he made it onto the show as of right now though)

Edited by VintageVoice
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Translating Cookie’s comment:

With the addition of a “Sasha Allen” to this season’s cast, we now have three sets of contestants that share a first and last name (but who aren’t the same artist).

Joshua Davis (Season 8 third place) + Josh Davis (Season 15 battles elimination)

Matt Johnson (Season 15 battles elimination) + Matthew Johnson (Season 16 top 24)

Sasha Allen (Season 4 semifinalist) + Sasha Allen (Season 21 cast short list, unknown if he made it onto the show as of right now though)

Off-topic, but this reminds me of Hell's Kitchen where there is a winner named Meghan Gill, and the current season has a contestant named Megan Gill.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

I just realized that Ariana lost both her block and a 4 chair turn who sang her song on the same taping. Poor girl lol. 

I wonder if it's because of her pitch level, even though she can't be worse than Nick and early Gwen/Pharrell.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AliXRose said:

I wonder if it's because of her pitch level, even though she can't be worse than Nick and early Gwen/Pharrell.

Nah. He was a bad coach, but he had a way with words and got almost all the good ones on blinds. It was later where he ruined his team, S8 being the exception. Maybe S10 too.

As for Ariana, yeah, we'll see how strong (or weak) her pitch game is. The youth factor might also have something to do with it, since we have older contestants now.

• Like 4

Also, we all have to keep an eye on whoever ends up appearing close to the mid-way point of episode 3 of the blinds; episode 3 has had the three most recent fall time winners, and two of them (Chevel and Carter) didn’t appear until about halfway through the episode.

5 minutes ago, Polly76 said:

Omg so excited to start seeing these friendships 🥰 looks like david, katherine, and Bella are close!! (I think that’s Coby McDonald too)

1FAA0148-4B34-4610-B141-F2B4FD5DA6BB.jpeg

I love seeing these amazing friendships. 🥰

33 minutes ago, Polly76 said:

Omg so excited to start seeing these friendships 🥰 looks like david, katherine, and Bella are close!! (I think that’s Coby McDonald too)

1FAA0148-4B34-4610-B141-F2B4FD5DA6BB.jpeg

Nice! I had a feeling Coby and Katherine were friends.