The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Updates for today: 

Keilah Grace followed all four coaches and a hairstylist for the Voice. Probably means that she got to perform in front of the coaches. 

A few more hotel pics from Kinsey Rose. I won’t bother posting them here though since she’s already confirmed. 

The Joy Reunion is at the hotel, meaning the rest of Team Blake probably is too. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Updates for today: 

Keilah Grace followed all four coaches and a hairstylist for the Voice. Probably means that she got to perform in front of the coaches. 

A few more hotel pics from Kinsey Rose. I won’t bother posting them here though since she’s already confirmed. 

The Joy Reunion is at the hotel, meaning the rest of Team Blake probably is too. 

That is the type of dance that I could see Blake doing. Right coach pick indeed.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Both Manny and Wyatt appear to be home. This might place them on Team Ari.

A crooner in a sea of pop singers. Hopefully this helps him stand out on that team. That´s probably how Ariana convinced him to join.

Edited by Misirlou

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

A crooner in a sea of pop singers. Hopefully this helps him stand out on that team. That´s probably how Ariana convinced him to join.

That could be good for him. I picture him being one of Ariana’s favorites too. 

Edited by Bk1234

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

As opposed to Kelly who had lots of other crooners? He’d be the only throwback regardless of which team he joined. 

3 hours ago, Polly76 said:

Omg so excited to start seeing these friendships 🥰 looks like david, katherine, and Bella are close!! (I think that’s Coby McDonald too)

1FAA0148-4B34-4610-B141-F2B4FD5DA6BB.jpeg

Ooh great seeing my faves in one photo. cannot wait for more of these things in the future ❤️

• Like 2

6 hours ago, jus.willy said:

I wonder if Holly was at the piano for her audition or not 🧐

I think she did and I think that’s why Ariana used her block on John because well John himself is a pianist plus her style especially singing something from Rocket Man is something that is more up John’s ally IMO ,plus  I think that’s why I’m season 17 when Kat Hammock audition , Kelly said she’ll pick John the moment she heard the style of her voice and especially Kat playing the piano.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

This could literally mean anything- but Chavon posted this thing 4:26 in the morning

Screenshot-2021-07-17-20-11-18-77.jpg

🤔🤔🤔

Maybe. If he's awake at that time, he'll probably sleep throughout the entire flight. :haha: We'll find out soon enough.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Haha 1

Just now, jus.willy said:

So Katherine is no longer on Team Kelly.

Oh yh! And what do you use to upload pics?

Yeah, which is honestly better for her considering how stacked Team Kelly is.

postimages.org but I've seen others use imgur