The Voice ● S21 ● Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

4 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

My bad didn't see this

This POV woman is an enigma

Truly a mystery. We have a vague pronunciation on part of her name that no one was able to find so I'm gonna be mad if it turns out to be someone we already had :haha:

Jasmine is now in my top 5 potentially even top 3 , her voice is SO strong and controlled, and don’t get me started on that technique , I’m just gonna say it’s flawless . Her cover of I wanna dance somebody is AMAZING, she to me sounded a little bit like Whitney Houston especially when she goes in her head voice placement.

Edited by Mohammad

3 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

If it turns out POV woman is someone we already had the name of, I'm gonna just sit here cackling my ass off.

IDk lol the pronounciation/name matching absolutey none of the people we have already

As someone who loves mystery/detective shows, I just wanna say this pov woman is much more worthy to dig deep for 😂

all joking aside, I love the AA representation this season and its finally time for a trans to represent in the voice

and hopefully we'll learn more about the pov woman after the battle tapings

• Like 4

2 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Jershika, Wendy, KCK3, Brittany, Jasmine, Janora AND POV woman + the woman in team John???? And there might be more????? What did we do to deserve this😭🥰 

We suffered through Season 16 :haha: this is TPTB making it up for that 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

We suffered through Season 16 :haha: this is TPTB making it up for that 

S16 had a notorious lack of those. 48 people and the only RnB women were Beth, Oliv, and Mari (all gone before semifinals). Cecily and Lisa don't count.

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

Truly a mystery. We have a vague pronunciation on part of her name that no one was able to find so I'm gonna be mad if it turns out to be someone we already had :haha:

Are you able to share this "vague pronunciation" you got lol? 

2 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

S16 had a notorious lack of those. 48 people and the only RnB women were Beth, Oliv, and Mari (all gone before semifinals). Cecily and Lisa don't count.

it seems all three got the short end of the stick in some way. oliv was montaged/shortclipped, mari (imo) should have advanced to the top 8, and beth 100% should have moved on past the cross battles. 

and cecily wasn't r&b (prob just pop?) but i think she also got the short end of the stick; she gave a stunning blind, but got only one turn and was eliminatedd in the battles.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Also worth noting, I believe he was day 1 or 2 of blinds because I recall evidence of him being back at home by the end of the third day of taping. He definitely still seemed to be at the hotel in the days before blinds. If anything, that means he was likely taping 2 or 4. Taping 2 source didn't recall him.

Responding late to this but it seems then that he definitely did perform for the coaches. Now its a matter of knowing if he actually turned a chair or not.

Holly Forbes - TBA (possibly Rocket Man) - Four chairs. John blocked by Ariana. Picked KELLY.
TBA (AA woman) - pov (Ari) four chairs, picked KELLY.

how was this said by the source?

what if Holly is the POV woman and the AA woman sang another song and not a 4 chair turn???

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

52 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

Holly Forbes - TBA (possibly Rocket Man) - Four chairs. John blocked by Ariana. Picked KELLY.

what if Holly is the POV woman and the AA woman sang another song and not a 4 chair turn???

That actually might be a possibility.

54 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

No, they were 2 different people. Second woman is definitely black. The source said the pov woman was the best and Holly was second best though. Seems we've got strong women this season.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, seak05 said:

Going on a two week(ish) hiatus for vacation. Going to need a summary when I return, bc I’m not going back and re-reading all the pages 😂

Hope you have a good time! I'm sure that someone on IDF who keeps up with the info will be able to summarize :haha:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Someone648 said:

No, they were 2 different people. Second woman is definitely black. The source said the pov woman was the best and Holly was second best though. Seems we've got strong women this season.

With Ariana making a 2 Female coach again I'm pretty sure they will be pushing a Female win this season and hopefully it will happen. 😀

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Someone648 said:

So the top 2 best auditions according to sources are on team Kelly. I didn’t use “best contestants” because it’s still early. Kelly’s team this season is RIDICULOUSLY OVERPOWERED AND STRONG.

Edited by Mohammad

4 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

So the top 2 best auditions according to sources are on team Kelly. I didn’t use “best contestants” because it’s still early. Kelly’s team this season is RIDICULOUSLY OVERPOWERED AND STRONG.

He meant best auditions in that specific taping, I believe.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, CufaFanvoice26 said:

Oh Jershika is on team John now? I thought she was team Kelly

They meant the woman in Team John, not necessarily saying that all listed are from Team John 😅

Edited by sydneysam