American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

Ugh at the River Deep - Mountain High cut. 💔 All In Love Is Fair was right there if a Pia performance had to be cut (I love that performance, but I'd rather lose that than RDMH). This is the first season in which my favorite performance didn't make the finals. 💔 The Dancing In The Street cut hurt as well.

I'm just about ready to move on to S11 already. :haha:

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

33 minutes ago, Crisis said:

Ugh at the River Deep - Mountain High cut. 💔 All In Love Is Fair was right there if a Pia performance had to be cut (I love that performance, but I'd rather lose that than RDMH). This is the first season in which my favorite performance didn't make the finals. 💔 The Dancing In The Street cut hurt as well.

I'm just about ready to move on to S11 already. :haha:

Ugh yeah, agreed the RDMH cut hurts. :( I was hoping you'd be able to push it through.

And this game is kinda strange with the Pia performances for me. I loved them all, but my lesser faves from her seems to be the ones that moved on while my faves haven't. 🙈 :haha:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

And this game is kinda strange with the Pia performances for me. I loved them all, but my lesser faves from her seems to be the ones that moved on while my faves haven't. 🙈 :haha:

People tend to majorly miscalculate which performances could survive cuts. And we have the petty cut round coming up lol. Nothing is safe 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

People tend to majorly miscalculate which performances could survive cuts. And we have the petty cut round coming up lol. Nothing is safe 

my rule of thumb is "middle of the road" (not exactly middle of the road, but as far as how they stand in any contestant's run on the show) survives the best, bad performances tend to leave early (really few stick around and they stick out), and the best ones are sacrifices to the god of petty or endgame material, flip a coin

34 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

14 minutes ago, NGM said:

my rule of thumb is "middle of the road" (not exactly middle of the road, but as far as how they stand in any contestant's run on the show) survives the best, bad performances tend to leave early (really few stick around and they stick out), and the best ones are sacrifices to the god of petty or endgame material, flip a coin

You both make very good points here that are all so true. Oh, the trickiness of this game. :haha:

4 hours ago, rdhaley96 said:

Cuts:

Lauren Alaina "Where You Lead"

Scotty McCreery "I Love You This Big"

We're still working on our save.

And our top 20 advancement is Pia's "ISBY." Could be a very enticing petty cut for some people, and I'd rather that not happen. ^_^

I'm surprised it wasn't saved yet, to be honest.

• Like 5

For round five it's the dreaded petty cut round! The first 21 rankers get to cut one performance that isn't highlighted in blue or yellow. Only 21 are getting cut so if you decide to wait till the last second, you might miss your chance to make a petty cut. The two performances that don't get cut will be joining the top 20.

@NGM @Crisis @goofycilla90 @Solaris @QueenKalie @Weedy_Speedy @rdhaley96 @Elliott @*Amanda @sublymonal @*Wallace @*Chris @jarmon @Zoey @*Lily @JC @*Diana @hayden98 @JORDAN_FAN @taylorkat @FrogLenzen @Steven_ @totes4totes @1234567890