American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

16 minutes ago, taylorkat said:

I'm definitely not shocked. ๐Ÿ˜•

ย 

16 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Personallyme, I'm not even mad about the "Beautiful" cut. The "Rolling in the Deep" cut has got me feeling a certain type of way tho...... (and I still haven't recovered from River Deep - Mountain High robbage)

MTE on all of this.

ย 

Sad to see Beautiful go, but I am 95% certain that Elliott's cur would have been a lot worse if a certain Haley performance didn't advance the previous round.

ย 

RITD, however, def stings a lot. :broken:

4 minutes ago, Crisis said:

Naima was done dirty. :no:

Aww if its regarding Summertime, sorry about that. I never cared for that one from her. :(

ย 

Although I was personally pulling for Umbrella as that was my fave from her. But that got cut quickly. Although Dancing in the Street would have been a good inclusion too (really liked that one too).

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Although I was personally pulling for Umbrella as that was my fave from her. But that got cut quickly. Although Dancing in the Street would have been a good inclusion too (really liked that one too).

Yeah I think we could have fit a Naima performance in the Top 20 but Summertime would not beย my first pick at all

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

You guys may have hated those performances, but itโ€™s clearly an unpopular opinion.ย You were gonna get this reaction from the other rankers noย matter which Haley performances you cut. :dead:ย 

Lol exactly! Even if we cut her objectively worst remaining performance we would get the same reaction, so I cut one I just didnโ€™t enjoy.

3 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Yeah I think we could have fit a Naima performance in the Top 20 but Summertime would not beย my first pick at all

Agreed.

ย 

Just now, Elliott said:

No comment. ๐Ÿ’…

Boy, I know your Idol thoughts better than mine. I know I'm right on my speculation. ๐Ÿ˜˜

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Aww if its regarding Summertime, sorry about that. I never cared for that one from her. :(

ย 

ย 

It's just in general. I'm not upset over Summertime, but I hoped at least one of For All We Know or Dancing In The Street made the finals. I wouldn't have minded Umbrella, but I had a feeling that wasn't going to make it.

• Like 2

IDF b*tching about season 10 cuts while f*cking Kendra made it to the wildcard round, of course. :haha:ย This site is such an enigma to me in regards to this season.

ย 

ย 

21 minutes ago, Crisis said:

Naima was done dirty. :no:

ย 

Not surprised by this either. I've been without internet at home all week, so I haven't had the opportunity to come on here andย fight for her.

ย 

Cut Lauren's Unchained Melody

Edited by Weedy_Speedy

21 minutes ago, Crisis said:

ย 

It's just in general. I'm not upset over Summertime, but I hoped at least one of For All We Know or Dancing In The Street made the finals. I wouldn't have minded Umbrella, but I had a feeling that wasn't going to make it.

Ah, I understand this. I wouldn't have minded those either. :yes: