American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

1 minute ago, rdhaley96 said:

ย 

I'm comparing season 1's top 20 to all the other top 20s. I'm not judging season 1 on how good its top 20 could have been, because even if every right decision was made, its top 20 still wouldn't be as impressive to me as some of the others.ย 

๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

ย 

Tamyra and Kelly be like...

Go Away Reaction GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Alexisย Grace "I Never Loved A Man (The Way I Love You)" - (2)ย Derek, Gigi

Allison Iraheta "Give In To Me" - (7) Alex, Steven, Diana, Elliott, Chris, Derek, Victoria

Matt Giraud "Let's Get It On" - (1) JC

Allison Iraheta "Don't Speak" -ย 

Kris Allen "She Works Hard For The Money" - (9) Chris, Amanda, Steven, Lily, Elliott, Wallace, rdhaley96, Gigi, JC

Allison Iraheta "Someone To Watch Over Me" - (7) Alex, Amanda, Diana, Lily, Wallace, rdhaley96, Victoria

Adam Lambert "A Change Is Gonna Come" -ย 

11 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I shall remember that one is only allowed to advance or root for a contestant that is aย IDF sweetheartย instead of rooting for your favourite for X,Y,Z reasons.ย 

ย 

Honey, you preaching to the choir lmao. I can't until season 10 where I cut all the IDF sweethearts and prevent people cutting Naima & Jacob. :wub:ย 

ย 

ย 

Allison Iraheta "Give In To Me" - (7) Alex, Steven, Diana, Elliott, Chris, Derek, Victoria

Kris Allen "She Works Hard For The Money" - (9) Chris, Amanda, Steven, Lily, Elliott, Wallace, rdhaley96, Gigi, JC

Allison Iraheta "Someone To Watch Over Me" - (8) Alex, Amanda, Diana, Lily, Wallace, rdhaley96, Victoria, Kevin

Adam Lambert "A Change Is Gonna Come" - (1) Kevin

Edited by Weedy_Speedy

7 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

Honey, you preaching to the choir lmao. I can't until season 10 where I cut all the IDF sweethearts and prevent people cutting Naima & Jacob. :wub:ย 

Here for the BOOM FIYAH renaissance after we startedย a Halegs renaissance. :wub:

• Like 1

Allison Iraheta "Give In To Me" - (8) Alex, Steven, Diana, Elliott, Chris, Derek, Victoria, Sola

Allison Iraheta "Someone To Watch Over Me" - (9) Alex, Amanda, Diana, Lily, Wallace, rdhaley96, Victoria, Kevin, Sola

I also would rather see the best performances in the Top 20. Of course people should vote through their favorites, but I donโ€™t know about having a variety of contestants in the Top 20ย just for the sake of variety.

ย 

But since I was complicit in the Tatiana advancementโ€ฆ

ย 

200.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Steven_ said:

I also would rather see the best performances in the Top 20. Of course people should vote through their favorites, but I donโ€™t know about having a variety of contestants in the Top 20ย just for the sake of variety.

ย 

ย 

200.gif

Please Do Season 2 GIF by Living Single

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

ย 

ย 

200.gif

Life Soap GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

5 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

ย 

ย 

200.gif

Agree with you on mostthis...... although I am in such a conflicting mode of this. :haha:ย  I always support and want the best performances in the Final 20. And I also want to support my favorite best performancesย as much as I can (though that isn't always the case :broken:ย ). I don't mind a variety of representation as long as I feel the performances are strong enough to be here (S5+S7 are great examples of this). We did go a lot overboard on that this season but oh well. :haha:ย But I also respect people advancing what they want even if I don't agree on it.

ย 

ย 

:dead:ย ย @ your ownย shade regarding Tatiana.

Allison Iraheta "Give In To Me" - (9) Alex, Steven, Diana, Elliott, Chris, Derek, Victoria, Sola, Andrew

Kris Allen "She Works Hard For The Money" - (10)ย Chris, Amanda, Steven, Lily, Elliott, Wallace, rdhaley96, Gigi, JC, Andrew

Allison Iraheta "Someone To Watch Over Me" - (9) Alex, Amanda, Diana, Lily, Wallace, rdhaley96, Victoria, Kevin, Sola

Allison Iraheta "Give In To Me" - (10) Alex, Steven, Diana, Elliott, Chris, Derek, Victoria, Sola, Andrew, Hayden

Kris Allen "She Works Hard For The Money" - (11)ย Chris, Amanda, Steven, Lily, Elliott, Wallace, rdhaley96, Gigi, JC, Andrew, Hayden

Allison Iraheta "Give In To Me" - (11) Alex, Steven, Diana, Elliott, Chris, Derek, Victoria, Sola, Andrew, Hayden, Nico

Kris Allen "She Works Hard For The Money" - (11)ย Chris, Amanda, Steven, Lily, Elliott, Wallace, rdhaley96, Gigi, JC, Andrew, Hayden

Allison Iraheta "Someone To Watch Over Me" - (10) Alex, Amanda, Diana, Lily, Wallace, rdhaley96, Victoria, Kevin, Sola, Nico

Allison Iraheta "Give In To Me" - (12)ย Alex, Steven, Diana, Elliott, Chris, Derek, Victoria, Sola, Andrew, Hayden, Nico, Priscilla

Allison Iraheta "Someone To Watch Over Me" - (11)ย Alex, Amanda, Diana, Lily, Wallace,ย rdhaley96, Victoria, Kevin, Sola, Nico, Priscilla

Adam Lambert "A Change Is Gonna Come"ย - (1) Kevin

Allison Iraheta "Give In To Me" - (12)ย Alex, Steven, Diana, Elliott, Chris, Derek, Victoria, Sola, Andrew, Hayden, Nico, Priscilla

Matt Giraud "Let's Get It On" - (2) JC, Zoey

Allison Iraheta "Someone To Watch Over Me" - (12)ย Alex, Amanda, Diana, Lily, Wallace,ย rdhaley96, Victoria, Kevin, Sola, Nico, Priscilla, Zoey

Adam Lambert "A Change Is Gonna Come"ย -(1) Kevin