American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

If we couldn't get a Top 21/24/25 for Season 7.... Then I definitely am fine without that for this and the rest of the seasons. :haha:

Even though I will lose another performance I really love regardless of what happens. :(

• Like 1

Congrats to the top 20 performances of season 8!

Tatiana Del Toro "Saving All My Love For You"

Allison Iraheta "Alone"

Kris Allen "Man In The Mirror"

Megan Joy "Put Your Records On"

Lil Rounds "Be Without You"

Allison Iraheta "Give In To Me"

Alexis Grace "Dirty Diana"

Kris Allen "To Make You Feel My Love"

Anoop Desai "Always On My Mind"

Matt Giraud "So Small"

Adam Lambert "The Tracks Of My Tears"

Allison Iraheta “Papa Was A Rolling Stone”

Kris Allen "Ain't No Sunshine"

Allison Iraheta "I Can't Make You Love Me"

Adam Lambert "Mad World"
Kris Allen “Falling Slowly”

Allison Iraheta "Someone To Watch Over Me"

Danny Gokey "Come Rain Or Come Shine"

Adam Lambert & Allison Iraheta “Slow Ride”

Kris Allen "Heartless"

You all now have a week to send me your rankings of the top 20. I will average all the rankings out and reveal what the top performances of season seven are! Comments are optional, but always encouraged. Rankings are due by Wednesday, July 21st at midnight. If I don't have your rankings by then, we're moving on without you!

@*Chris @NGM @Elliott @rdhaley96 @goofycilla90 @totes4totes @FrogLenzen @Steven_ @Solaris @*Diana @taylorkat @sublymonal @hayden98 @*Wallace @1234567890 @*Amanda @*Lily @JC @Zoey @Weedy_Speedy

• Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 8 - Top 20 Rankings Due 7/21)

Interesting Top 20. A number of performances I do love but a lot of faves missed out.

I do wish Matt could have has one more performance in there. :( Definitely feels odd having one performance in there from your fave. But I know others have gone through it in the past.

8 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Kris' She Works Hard for The Money just missing out. :(💔

:( 

It definitely should be there instead of a few questionable choices that made it, but that's become par for the course with this rankdown. :haha: 

• Like 1

Just now, *Amanda said:

It definitely should be there instead of a few questionable choices that made it, but that's become par for the course with this rankdown. :haha: 

S8 was a mess irl, so it makes since for the S8 round to also be a mess. :yes:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Definitely feels odd having one performance in there from your fave. But I know others have gone through it in the past.

Me in the Season 5 round. Thankfully at least one Kellie performance made it though.

30 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

24 hours is up which means Allison Iraheta "Give In To Me" and Allison Iraheta "Someone To Watch Over Me" are the final members of our top 20! Everything else is eliminated.

That’s what I would have voted for anyway! Sorry for missing the deadline! When I checked I thought there was already a supermajority

Edited by totes4totes

3 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

Honestly, I think if anyone is underrepresented in this top 20, it's Adam. He's not even my favorite, but him having just three performances here is kind of a crime.

the top 20 should’ve just been 19 Kradison performances + Dirty Diana tbh

34 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

:( 

Oooh for sure. :haha: 

33 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Yeah, I’ve never had one performance from a favorite so that sucks, @*Wallace. :(

Aww thanks. :( :hug: Now you know why I was pushing so hard for a Matt performance in our discussions. 😭  But I'll  be okay I promise. :haha:  

24 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

Me in the Season 5 round. Thankfully at least one Kellie performance made it though.

Aww yeah.... that's true that happened with you there. :( 

9 minutes ago, Elliott said:

#JusticeForNadiaTurner 😢 

Didn't she have 3 performances in the Finals though? :haha: The Power of Love/Try a Little Tenderness/You Don't Have to Say You Love Me.

6 minutes ago, rdhaley96 said:

Honestly, I think if anyone is underrepresented in this top 20, it's Adam. He's not even my favorite, but him having just three performances here is kind of a crime.

Ah yeah that does feel odd when thinking about it. I wouldn't have minded "Black or White" or "If I Can't Have You" in there as I loved those from him.