American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown

Alex95

7 minutes ago, Weedy_Speedy said:

It's too bad Alex had to go and make his "no switching!" rule. I'd change my vote just so we could get a move on. :haha: 

It IS Queen Donna, after all.

Lol yeah I thought the no switching thing would make it quicker, but it backfired on me :dead:. Oh well, enjoy your Sunday y'all!

• Haha 3

I like both performances, but I do revisit “Man in the Mirror” more often than “She Works Hard For The Money.”

Plus, I thought MITM was a notable moment for Kris. He went into the semifinals as a long shot to advance due to his limited screen time in the audition rounds, but then he ended up getting the votes. And thus began his underdog journey to the Idol win. :sidemouth:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Lol yeah I thought the no switching thing would make it quicker, but it backfired on me :dead:. Oh well, enjoy your Sunday y'all!

10 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Everyone should be like me and ignore all "no switching" rules

:dead: 

11 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

I like both performances, but I do revisit “Man in the Mirror” more often than “She Works Hard For The Money.”

Plus, I thought MITM was a notable moment for Kris. He went into the semifinals as a long shot to advance due to his limited screen time in the audition rounds, but then he ended up getting the votes. And thus began his underdog journey to the Idol win. :sidemouth:

This does all make a lot of sense here and agree on these comments. :yes:  I do think MITM was really good and a great introduction to Kris. But I loved the creativity and re-invention of SWHFTM with how he made that work in his style and that was always one of my top faves of his. :haha:  

9 hours ago, rdhaley96 said:

All I'll say is... interesting taste at most of you choosing "Man In The Mirror" over "SWHFTM." :))

I hate this battle! :(I just went with the one I prefer more, but I want both to make it!

14 minutes ago, Zoey said:

I logged in but the WiFi was horrific and took so long that i gave up! What do I need to do?

Vote one of these into the top 20

Battle 3:

Kris Allen "She Works Hard For The Money" - (10) *Amanda, rdhaley96, Elliott, Derek, Wallace, JC, Megan, Hayden, Lily, Andrew

Kris Allen "Man In The Mirror" - (10) Victoria, Diana, Alex, Steven, Priscilla, Chris, Gigi, Sola, Nico, Kevin

• Thanks 1

Kris Allen "She Works Hard For The Money" - (10) *Amanda, rdhaley96, Elliott, Derek, Wallace, JC, Megan, Hayden, Lily, Andrew

Kris Allen "Man In The Mirror" - (11) Victoria, Diana, Alex, Steven, Priscilla, Chris, Gigi, Sola, Nico, Kevin, Zoey

• Like 1

That leaves us with 18 of our top 20! I could've been mean and cut it off there.........but for consistency's sake I couldn't. So we're gonna have a final sudden death round. The 7 losers of the battles have one last chance. Vote for the two you'd like to see round out our top 20. This round, you can switch votes. Because it's sudden death you will only have 24 hours. The round will end either when 24 hours is up, everyone has voted, or two performances are mathematically too far ahead. Whatever comes first.

Alexis Grace "I Never Loved A Man (The Way I Love You)" - 

Allison Iraheta "Give In To Me" - (1) Alex

Matt Giraud "Let's Get It On" - 

Allison Iraheta "Don't Speak" - 

Kris Allen "She Works Hard For The Money" - 

Allison Iraheta "Someone To Watch Over Me" - (1) Alex

Adam Lambert "A Change Is Gonna Come" - 

@*Chris @NGM @Elliott @rdhaley96 @goofycilla90 @totes4totes @FrogLenzen @Steven_ @Solaris @*Diana @taylorkat @sublymonal @hayden98 @*Wallace @1234567890 @*Amanda @*Lily @JC @Zoey @Weedy_Speedy

• Alex95 changed the title to American Idol Performances Mini Rankdown (Season 8 - SUDDEN DEATH)

That leaves us with 18 of our top 20! I could've been mean and cut it off there.........but for consistency's sake I couldn't. So we're gonna have a final sudden death round. The 7 losers of the battles have one last chance. Vote for the two you'd like to see round out our top 20. This round, you can switch votes. Because it's sudden death you will only have 24 hours. The round will end either when 24 hours is up, everyone has voted, or two performances are mathematically too far ahead. Whatever comes first.

Alexis Grace "I Never Loved A Man (The Way I Love You)" - (1) Chris

Kris Allen "She Works Hard For The Money" - (1) Chris

Allison Iraheta "Someone To Watch Over Me" - (1) Alex

Alexis Grace "I Never Loved A Man (The Way I Love You)" - (1) Chris

Kris Allen "She Works Hard For The Money" - (2) Chris, Amanda

Allison Iraheta "Someone To Watch Over Me" - (2) Alex, Amanda

Alexis Grace "I Never Loved A Man (The Way I Love You)" - (1) Chris

Allison Iraheta "Give In To Me" - (2) Alex, Steven

Kris Allen "She Works Hard For The Money" - (3) Chris, Amanda, Steven

Allison Iraheta "Someone To Watch Over Me" - (2) Alex, Amanda

Edited by Steven_

Allison Iraheta "Give In To Me" - (3) Alex, Steven, Diana

Kris Allen "She Works Hard For The Money" - (3) Chris, Amanda, Steven

Allison Iraheta "Someone To Watch Over Me" - (3) Alex, Amanda, Diana 

Allison Iraheta "Give In To Me" - (3) Alex, Steven, Diana

Kris Allen "She Works Hard For The Money" - (4) Chris, Amanda, Steven, Lily

Allison Iraheta "Someone To Watch Over Me" - (4) Alex, Amanda, Diana, Lily

Allison Iraheta "Give In To Me" - (4) Alex, Steven, Diana, Elliott

Kris Allen "She Works Hard For The Money" - (5) Chris, Amanda, Steven, Lily, Elliott

Allison Iraheta "Someone To Watch Over Me" - (4) Alex, Amanda, Diana, Lily

Allison Iraheta "Give In To Me" - (4) Alex, Steven, Diana, Elliott

Kris Allen "She Works Hard For The Money" - (6) Chris, Amanda, Steven, Lily, Elliott, rdhaley96

Allison Iraheta "Someone To Watch Over Me" - (5) Alex, Amanda, Diana, Lily, rdhaley96