Grace Kinstler fan thread

jamescasaki

2 hours ago, m1key said:

Grace is the strongest vocalist of the ABC Idol era from my POV, so if she cant win Im hoping she can atleast get 2nd

My favorites have a tendency to get 2nd.. Katharine/Jessica/Alejandro/Arthur all got 2nd lmao. 

On 5/18/2021 at 12:11 PM, hazuki said:

She deserves to win, but chayce might get in the way 

From everything I have seen, Chayce will win. The race is between Grace and Willie for runner-up. They are both so good but I would love Grace to be runner-up! She has an incredible voice!!   Definitely my favorite of the ABC run and one of my favorite female singers for the entirety of Idol.

• Like 1

She's great doesn't need to win to prove it. She will be just fine with a voice like that. Plus its not like the winner is that much better off anyway. Maddie was my fave and idol pretty much forgot about her. Now Grace is free to choose what she wants to do

• Like 1

Grace was AMAZING tonight! I loved her performances and she had the best performances of the night for me in every rounds she was in. She is a winner to all of us. Congrats to the other two. Grace is better off being in third as she's free.

• Like 1

Well done Grace. I loved her arrangement of I Have Nothing. She had a handful of terrific performances throughout the season.. I am just mad that my most looked forward to song of the night, Natural Woman, she didn't get to do! UGH. Overall I really enjoyed this season though.

• Like 1

congratulations to Grace on her amazing run this season! she’s been my favorite contestant this season and is one of my favorite contestants ever. her voice is gorgeous and her range is STUNNING. i’ve loved watching her perform each week and look forward to seeing what she does after the show. she’s an inspiration and should be very proud of herself. i love you Grace, you’re amazing🥰💖

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...