Grace Kinstler fan thread

jamescasaki

7 minutes ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

Grace did amazing tonight! i’m so happy she moved on to the next round, and i can’t wait to see what she does next week💖 i love you Grace!!

So happy she’s in the Top 5. “When We Were Young” was the best of the night!!!

• Like 1

On 5/10/2021 at 5:47 PM, MargoK said:

I just don’t see how Grace cannot be in at least the Top-2. She is up there with greats like Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson.  I think Grace is THAT good!!!

I completely agree. Even when she has picked the occasional weird song choice for her voice, she has still vocally been on fire. Minus Alejandro (..sorry but I genuinely think he was insanely talented) Grace is my favorite contestant of the last four seasons. I am hoping she once again slays this Sunday and makes it to the finale because I think she deserves it over anyone else. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Shasta357 said:

I completely agree. Even when she has picked the occasional weird song choice for her voice, she has still vocally been on fire. Minus Alejandro (..sorry but I genuinely think he was insanely talented) Grace is my favorite contestant of the last four seasons. I am hoping she once again slays this Sunday and makes it to the finale because I think she deserves it over anyone else. 

Did you hear the single preview?! Excited to hear it in full. Seems really good actually. 

• Like 1

Just now, hazuki said:

Did you hear the single preview?! Excited to hear it in full. Seems really good actually. 

Just barely! I like it but I also think it is odd that the potential fate of making top 2 is somewhat based off of a random song nobody knows? Grace can sing the phonebook so I guess it doesn't really matter though. 

• Like 1

Grace did amazing on all of her performances! Omg her version of Kelly Clarkson's song gave me CHILLS. One of her best and she showed no flaws as usual which is what I love about her. Casey was robbed. Why are some people hating on Grace on youtube for Casey going home?