Most Robbed Singers Ever

thevoiceswimmer

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

I can kind of get Savanna, but Julia? She was on the same level as everyone else (except Taryn 😬) in that four-way knockout imo.

Savanna 100%. Julian and Ryan (as much as I hate to say it lol) were the two best in the S19 4 Way Knockout. Taryn (mainly) and Larriah just didn’t do as well unfortunately, and that’s coming from someone who really liked them.

As much as I loved Taryn moving on to playoffs, between the three standing on that stage during results, Julia deserved to move on

3 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Julian and Ryan (as much as I hate to say it lol) were the two best in the S19 4 Way Knockout. Taryn (mainly) and Larriah just didn’t do as well unfortunately, and that’s coming from someone who really liked them.

As much as I loved Taryn moving on to playoffs, between the three standing on that stage during results, Julia deserved to move on

Fair, but that doesn't indicate "robbed." I personally thought Larriah was on the same level as Julia, but that's just my opinion. 🙂 

I still think  Ryan won that KO despite his stupidity costing him the show, but at the same time, IDF was still not expecting Julia to win, despite her being the favorite here. Pretty much everyone (but a few, including Bk) expected Ryan to move on. When Taryn did win, IDF still was pissed, but not totally surprised, since the other two were viewed as the least likely to take it.

On the other hand, while IDF wasn`t entirely optimistic about Savanna winning, there wasn`t any concrete evidence that indicated that she would lose, much less was there anything indicating that Devan, out of all people, would end up winning.

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

She was my fifth favorite of the season, if that’s good enough for you :P

Can we negotiate that?  I could probs award you this handsome trophy to forever acknowledge your accomplishment if you could move her up a couple spots. 😀

bk234.jpg

• Haha 7

Julia was #6 on my list for Season 19, but I wouldn't put her on "robbed" as much as "screwed over by the format rules" tbh.

Based purely on the vocals in the KO round, she should've been runner-up behind Ryan (who likely would've won had he not ignored protocol), meaning post-DQ she'd have won - and this is coming from a Taryn fan. At least Julia got to exit on a good note.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Based purely on the vocals in the KO round, she should've been runner-up behind Ryan (who likely would've won had he not ignored protocol), meaning post-DQ she'd have won - and this is coming from a Taryn fan. At least Julia got to exit on a good note.

Too bad cause she was in the team with the least voting power so she could've made a difference, but they gave her Selena Gomez so whatever 😕

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, AliXRose said:

Too bad cause she was in the team with the least voting power so she could've made a difference, but they gave her Selena Gomez so whatever 😕

Her studio versión of "Hands To Myself" is great, though. She would have killed that live

• Like 5

• 6 months later...

Lana had her moments live but Libianca outperformed her in every round including the playoffs. So she should have gotten coach's save based on who was better. Though I understand Blake's move was strategic.

Also remember when people thought she would be bandzilla'd? Yet she still gave one of the better performances of the night.

Oh, and yes, Gymani was finale material.

• Like 1

Gymani was the biggest robbery this season and the only elimination night I was not happy about the results. Doesn’t help that she lost in the IS to my least favorite act left.

From past seasons, I could include Ryan Quinn and Moriah Formica. They both had potential to do well in the Lives, but Nick Hagelin, who I really disliked, got the second PV, causing Bryan to also need the save, and Miley took through Ashland instead when everyone including Miley’s mother wanted Moriah. Kameron losing the CS to Tyke also hurt, since I really didn’t like him on the show, but at least Kameron’s career is going well.

• 2 months later...

Season 20: That season was so stacked. 
Anna Grace
Ryleigh Modig
All Semifinal eliminations, especially GIHANNA ZOE. She should have been given a spot over Jordan tbh.

Season 21: 
Gymani 100%
Maybe Hailey Green
Either Lana Scott or Joshua Vacanti deserve the finale, but that season was also stacked and all finalists deserve it anyway.

Edited by Ottoxxx
  • Like 2

I know she is not your cup of tea guys, but you can't deny that Raquel was robbed THREE times in the same night. 

- She lost the PV despite being better than Jim and Sasha and arguably better than Holly 

- Ariana decided to save Ryleigh over her, like...WHAT?? 

- And then, Bella got the chance to sing in the WC IS over her. Sorry, but as a fan of Bella, she didn't deserve that chance over Raquel. (And honestly, it would have saved her from having another bad performance :ph34rwave:) 

Yes, Raquel would have been surely eliminated at Top 13, but if she would have gotten CS she would have had at least two more chances to perform. Or if she was in the WC she would have gotten at least one more chance. She was underrated as hell.

• Like 8

4 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

I know she is not your cup of tea guys, but you can't deny that Raquel was robbed THREE times in the same night. 

- She lost the PV despite being better than Jim and Sasha and arguably better than Holly 

- Ariana decided to save Ryleigh over her, like...WHAT?? 

- And then, Bella got the chance to sing in the WC IS over her. Sorry, but as a fan of Bella, she didn't deserve that chance over Raquel. (And honestly, it would have saved her from having another bad performance :ph34rwave:) 

Yes, Raquel would have been surely eliminated at Top 13, but if she would have gotten CS she would have had at least two more chances to perform. Or if she was in the WC she would have gotten at least one more chance. She was underrated as hell.

Preach GIF