Most Robbed Singers Ever

thevoiceswimmer

On 12/19/2021 at 5:44 PM, Cookie73 said:

Gymani was the biggest robbery this season and the only elimination night I was not happy about the results. Doesn’t help that she lost in the IS to my least favorite act left.

I really don't get the fuss over Gymani.  Yes, she had a good voice, but she did way too much with it in every one of her performances.  She was a more polished, but still too run-happy, version of Shi'Ann Jones, in a way.  I knew the audience would get tired of that, and it seems like they were, given that she started being in the bottom immediately after the Top 13 was decided.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Justin was my snowflake, and he had a much stronger body of work than 2 of the singers in the finale right now, so I'd say he was heavily robbed.

Kim Cruse never should've been at risk of going home after "Summertime." That was legitimately one of the show's greatest-ever moments, and I'm sad the viewing audience didn't feel the same way. AND THEN she delivered an absolutely perfect Instant Save performance. I might argue... Kim may just be the most robbed contestant of all time.

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

13 minutes ago, Bouli said:

Justin was my snowflake, and he had a much stronger body of work than 2 of the singers in the finale right now, so I'd say he was heavily robbed.

Kim Cruse never should've been at risk of going home after "Summertime." That was legitimately one of the show's greatest-ever moments, and I'm sad the viewing audience didn't feel the same way. AND THEN she delivered an absolutely perfect Instant Save performance. I might argue... Kim may just be the most robbed contestant of all time.

Yes and yes.  We can thank the horrible Blakers for them being robbed tonight.

• Sad 3