Cam Anthony Fan Thread

season1

Chevel might go live with Cam tonight. He is probably busy with press conferences now. But anyways, such a deserving winner. Congrats to Cam! I hope he can work with Blake to avoid the RR contract as much as possible.

EDIT: Oh shoot I mean IG live not live as in "moving in with Cam." LOL

Edited by Gmm99

14 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

Chevel might go live with Cam tonight. He is probably busy with press conferences now. But anyways, such a deserving winner. Congrats to Cam! I hope he can work with Blake to avoid the RR contract as much as possible.

Chevel? What whered you find this

Has anyone seen this video of baby Cam singing "Tennessee Whiskey" (His friend did a little rap in it that I don't love, but Cam sounds so good on it..him and Blake could have done that as a duet...)

edit: Okay..the baby Cam videos..Jesus..and I thought Carter was amazing as a 14 year old..he's been singing like this since he was like..10. WTF. 

Edited by mercfan3
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, mercfan3 said:

Has anyone seen this video of baby Cam singing "Tennessee Whiskey" (His friend did a little rap in it that I don't love, but Cam sounds so good on it..him and Blake could have done that as a duet...)

I kept talking about this! This is something I wish I would have seen but Blake knew he didn’t even need to pull this out his pocket I’m just so impressed at the versatility of this kid! Definitely a superstar ! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BlaqueWorldPartyOn said:

I kept talking about this! This is something I wish I would have seen but Blake knew he didn’t even need to pull this out his pocket I’m just so impressed at the versatility of this kid! Definitely a superstar ! 

God woulda been so funny for him to sing this in the finale

Just looking on IG, Blake has posted multiple stories AND posts after Cam won! Does he always post this much for his winners? :wub:

I'm asking because I don't remember him posting anything for Todd and that's the only one I was following him for. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

Blake's recent FB post:

Cam, your artistry has shown through all season and your impact to this show will live on for a lifetime. Congratulations on the big win! Now time to celebrate!!!!!!! #TeamBlake The Voice

Blake-and-Cam.jpg

allisonwhoasmiley.gif they looks amazing! wow Cam

Special thanks to Blake for getting him the win and not screwing this up with weird song choices, except the duet  clappy32.gif

• Like 4

Cam went from winning Showtime at the Apollo to winning The Voice!

When I saw how he was on that show, I was impressed and thought he could be a favorite. He then proceeded to dominate his competition here and win, so he may have exceeded expectations a bit.

• Like 4