Cam Anthony Fan Thread

season1

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

He’s currently live with Hollywood Junket on IG. They usually post the interview later, so don’t worry if you miss it. ;) 

Here's the Hollywood Junket live for those who missed it. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CPWZI65hAB7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link 

Here's the interview where he revealed his IS song (Me&Mrs. Jones - Billy Paul). 

Here's another quick interview. Cynthia Erivo shared the video of Stand Up! She also sent Cam a voice note saying she felt inspired by him. 🤎

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Cam has now reached over 90k followers on insta.

And, btw in a few days he'll reach 100k and if that happens then he'll be the first winner since Chevel to do that and one of the only 7 contestants to do so.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Cam has now reached over 90k followers on insta.

And, btw in a few days he'll reach 100k and if that happens then he'll be the first contestant since Brynn to do that and one of the only 7 contestants to do so.

Chevel has 142K. Also, I think there are probably more than 7 contestants over 100K, unless you’re only referring to winners. 

Edited by TeamAudra

26 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Chevel has 142K. Also, I think there are probably more than 7 contestants over 100K, unless you’re only referring to winners. 

Of course I was referring to the winners(I should've made it clear). Also, mistakenly put Brynn instead of Chevel. She is in those 7 people.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Of course I was referring to the winners(I should've made it clear). Also, mistakenly put Brynn instead of Chevel. She is in those 7 people.

OK, I thought so, but wasn’t sure. Melanie Martinez probably has the most with 9.3 million. Overall, I think the Instagram numbers are poor, even for most of the winners. That goes along with the vote for the coach format. 

Just now, TeamAudra said:

OK, I thought so, but wasn’t sure. Melanie Martinez probably has the most with 9.3 million. Overall, I think the Instagram numbers are poor, even for most of the winners. That goes along with the vote for the coach format. 

Ah that answered my second question Melanie Martinez is awesome ! 

2 minutes ago, BlaqueWorldPartyOn said:

Who are the 7 people? Who has most followers in Boice history? 

The 6 winners over 100K are Cassadee, Danielle, Tessanne, Jordan, Brynn and Chevel. Cam would make 7. 

Chloe used to be over 100K. I think she reached about 112K at one point. 

Edited by TeamAudra

1 hour ago, BlaqueWorldPartyOn said:

Can I get added to this fan thread ? Does that mean I’ll get updates? 

I added you to the fan list. But to get notified of updates or new posts, click the "Follow" button on the top right corner.  SAOyO1H.gif

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, season1 said:

Cam's songs on iTunes Charts:

POP CHART

N1rnnuX.png

20DxS0Q.png

u4sUrng.png

SOUL/R&B CHART

CoFspci.png

jR6N2Bu.png

OVERALL CHART

[Images show ranking for The Voice songs only, actual Top 100 chart positions are #54 and #68]:

CTWpBJq.png

78xHW80.png

YES KING 🤩

• Like 1

Here’s a clip of Cam singing in a rehearsal for an industry pitch for “Hair.”  Notice another Voice winner to Cam’s right.  I’ve seen several videos from this, but this is the first one I’ve seen Cam singing solo. He sounds great, of course. For anyone who doesn’t know, Kenny Ortega wants to make the Broadway play, “Hair” into a movie, and Chevel and Cam were both part of it of the industry pitch. Chevel played Sheila, as the female lead. I’m not sure what Cam’s role was. This was in February, 2020, right before the pandemic hit. There’s still no word on whether it will move forward. It would be awesome if it does, and both of them are part of it. It’s definitely something to keep an eye on. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPUu_TiAH73/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1