Cam Anthony Fan Thread

season1

37 minutes ago, mercfan3 said:

Has anyone seen this video of baby Cam singing "Tennessee Whiskey" (His friend did a little rap in it that I don't love, but Cam sounds so good on it..him and Blake could have done that as a duet...)

edit: Okay..the baby Cam videos..Jesus..and I thought Carter was amazing as a 14 year old..he's been singing like this since he was like..10. WTF. 

that’s actually his brother lol, i think they have music together too

39 minutes ago, mercfan3 said:

Has anyone seen this video of baby Cam singing "Tennessee Whiskey" (His friend did a little rap in it that I don't love, but Cam sounds so good on it..him and Blake could have done that as a duet...)

edit: Okay..the baby Cam videos..Jesus..and I thought Carter was amazing as a 14 year old..he's been singing like this since he was like..10. WTF. 

this kid wins at life Bowing.gif

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WastedinMemphis said:

Not them telling me I have to make an account to read the article. Usually I abandon the website at this point. But for Cam, I made an account.

AND THEN THEY TRYNA MAKE ME PAY. Like sir... No. Sorry, Cam, but nahhh. 🤣

• Haha 1

Interviews of Cam and Blake after Cam won! ⭐ From these 2 videos, you can really see the respect and admiration Blake has for Cam as an artist. Dare I say, he genuinely seems really passionate about him. He even made a joke about how he'd be willing to invest money into Cam's music and future. Granted, it was just a joke. However, I hope this appreciation translates into him staying in touch and helping him out with the stupid contract. 

Side note: it annoys me that Cam's not in the thumbnail of one of these videos and isn't in the title of either. Clickbait, I suppose. :(

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Harmat said:

Not them telling me I have to make an account to read the article. Usually I abandon the website at this point. But for Cam, I made an account.

AND THEN THEY TRYNA MAKE ME PAY. Like sir... No. Sorry, Cam, but nahhh. 🤣

hit the continue and x buttons and didn't require account or subscription 

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Harmat said:

Interviews of Cam and Blake after Cam won! ⭐ From these 2 videos, you can really see the respect and admiration Blake has for Cam as an artist. Dare I say, he genuinely seems really passionate about him. He even made a joke about how he'd be willing to invest money into Cam's music and future. Granted, it was just a joke. However, I hope this appreciation translates into him staying in touch and helping him out with the stupid contract. 

Side note: it annoys me that Cam's not in the thumbnail of one of these videos and isn't in the title of either. Clickbait, I suppose. :(

Let’s hope that support translates to his post show career. Blake wants him to be a superstar, so he better be there to help him along the way. 😌

• Like 1