Cam Anthony Fan Thread

season1

On 5/19/2021 at 2:15 PM, Hamza Tufail said:

As incredible as Cam's performances are... I still think he hasn't shown his full potential yet.

See, I think Cam's one of those performers that can really never show his full potential (especially with this stupid format 😣) because he's capable of so freaking much. 

All the places his voice can go in terms of style, technique, and range is so varied and extreme.

QueenCami has said a few times that Cam's voice legit sounds different in each performance, which I agree with. There's just so much nuance, as well as bigger stylings that he's able to do. 

I remember in a live, he was talking to his mom about the sheer amount of ideas that run through his head when he's figuring out a song and that makes so much sense. His voice is like a 4WD that can supply the maximum traction for any road. 

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, Harmat said:

See, I think Cam's one of those performers that can really never show his full potential (especially with this stupid format 😣) because he's capable of so freaking much. 

All the places his voice can go in terms of style, technique, and range is so varied and extreme.

QueenCami has said a few times that Cam's voice legit sounds different in each performance, which I agree with. There's just so much nuance, as well as bigger stylings that he's able to do. 

I remember in a live, he was talking to his mom about the sheer amount of ideas that run through his head when he's figuring out a song and that makes so much sense. His voice is like a 4WD that can supply the maximum traction for any road. 

Agreed. If this season was longer than we may have seen his full potential. This format sucks. Just imagine if this was the format in s3 and s9 we would've never seen "Over You" and "Somebody to love". Jordan and Cassadee were lucky. Cam has been incredibly robbed. I wish this season was as long as the older ones. 🥺

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

14 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

I hope he gets a gospel song this week does anybody know what songs he’s  singing  in the final

We should know about song choices in about 5 hours.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

We should know about song choices in about 5 hours.

I can't wait! No matter what songs he gets he'll do amazing! Maybe he'll get Stand Up?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, jamescasaki said:

I hope he gets a gospel song this week does anybody know what songs he’s  singing  in the final

He could get Stand Up song which should give him another big moment.

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m really excited to hear his live performance of “Stand Up”! :w00tbounce:  

OMG YES YES YES he got the best song choices! I love his uptempo song and his ballad the best. They really are setting Cam up to win aren't they?

• Like 1

Just saw the Tvline polls and Cam is winning the "Who Should Win" poll by 61 and a half percent. I think this is the highest since Jordan(who got 62%). And I think Cam might even get more with the passage of time.

Note: Michelle also had near about 67% but it was only because that was a three-person finale.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1