49 members have voted

1. 1. Best KO?

• Tamara Jade- Higher Ground
    • Casme - Wrecking Ball
    • Payge Turner - Creep
    • Ryan Berg - Making Me Look Good Again
    • Ben Allen - She Got the Best of Me
    • Worth the Wait - Delta Dawn
  2. 2. Did you agree with Ben getting stolen?

• Yes
    • No

1. Payge - Runaway best of the night.
  2. Tamara - Loved the energy and she shines when she gets to let loose vocally.
  3. Ryan B. - Pretty good, but he had to go against Payge which was a hard act to follow.
  4. WTW - Those harmonies were very good but I liked other artists better.
  5. Ben - Too twangy, but at least on-key.
  6. Casme - Wrong song choice and several pitch issues. 
  • Like 1

Lol must we really rank?

1. Payge

While I don't want another basic male country singer stolen, Gwen might have her best shot to win with Ben. He's minivan bait and maybe they will get him to the Top 3 finish after all. I think Carter is declining in popularity and now Ben is here so rip to Gwen's original Top 2.(Payge and Carter)

• Like 3

Brilliant

1. Payge (Best performance of the season so far)

Solid
2. Ryan B. (Actually really good, he deserved a steal imo)

3. Tamara (It was a fun performance but I think it lacked some dynamics)

4. WTW (Their best performance so far but I can’t rank them any higher than this)

Boring
5. Ben (He’s not bad vocally, but he’s my least favorite kind of country singer + it was a snoozefest)

Hot mess

6. Casme (You must have done a really poor job if I put Ben higher than you)

I personally don’t think Ben was worth a steal, but I can’t deny it was a good move strategy-wise

Edited by Daillon
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Brilliant

1. Payge (Best performance of the season so far)

Solid
2. Ryan B. (Actually really good, he deserved a steal imo)

3. Tamara (It was a fun performance but I think it lacked some dynamics)

4. WTW (Their best performance so far but I can’t rank them any higher than this)

Boring
5. Ben (He’s not bad vocally, but he’s my least favorite kind of country singer + it was a snoozefest)

Hot mess

6. Casme (You must have done a really poor job if I put Ben higher than you)

I personally don’t think Ben was worth a steal, but I can’t deny it was a good move strategy-wise

I agree with all of this - I think Ben was good strategy, even if he wasn't my favorite (by a long shot)

1- Payge Turner/WTW ( These were definitely their best performances )

2- Ben Allen ( Awesome TONE and John was right he was so consistent)

3- Ryan Berg ( He was a surprise, I didn't know he was THAT GOOD)

4- Tamara ( Tbh, Underwhelming)

5- Casme ( same as Tamara)

I definitely agree Ben totally deserved the STEAL.

• Like 1

1. Payge - Duh. The emotions and the artistry and the stage presence. She's so good.

2. WTW - First performance of them that I like. The a capella opening was amazing, their harmonies were so tight. When they did their solo lines though, it was clear that vocally the girl on the right (can't remember her name) is the weak link.

3. Tamara - It was fun and very energetic. But I still have the same issue I had with her previous performances: it's always some kind of messy and too overstuff.

4. Ryan - The better country guy tonight. But he really needs to work on that diction, I couldn't understand a word except the name of the song.

5. Ben - The ok-ish country guy. Vocally he wasn't bad, just not very exciting. He looked a little stiff on stage without his guitar too.

6. Casme - I really like her but she flopped hard tonight. 

• Like 1

Ranked KOs:

1. Payge Turner - Creep
  2. Tamara Jade - Higher Ground
  3. Ryan Berg - Making Me Look Good Again
  4. (HUGE GAP)
  5. Worth the Wait - Delta Dawn
  6. Ben Allen - She Got the Best of Me
  7. Casmè - Wrecking Ball

I don't agree with Ben being stolen. I don't think he was awful or anything, but (1) he isn't my type, and (2) I thought if anyone deserved a steal that night, it was Ryan, who was really, really great.

On 11/18/2020 at 5:12 AM, longtimelurker said:

1. Payge - Duh. The emotions and the artistry and the stage presence. She's so good.

2. WTW - First performance of them that I like. The a capella opening was amazing, their harmonies were so tight. When they did their solo lines though, it was clear that vocally the girl on the right (can't remember her name) is the weak link.

3. Tamara - It was fun and very energetic. But I still have the same issue I had with her previous performances: it's always some kind of messy and too overstuff.

4. Ryan - The better country guy tonight. But he really needs to work on that diction, I couldn't understand a word except the name of the song.

5. Ben - The ok-ish country guy. Vocally he wasn't bad, just not very exciting. He looked a little stiff on stage without his guitar too.

6. Casme - I really like her but she flopped hard tonight

I agree with practically everything you said, but especially the bolded parts. The girl on the right was really weak in her solo parts. I hate to say it, but they might need to avoid giving her solos in the live shows.

And Casmè just broke me. Her audition and battle were so good, I have no idea what happened to her for the KOs. Awful song choice, too, and it really didn't suit her at all.