The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

How about this for a conspiracy. Maybe Rebublic has agreed to let country singers off the hook, since they aren’t a country label. Cam on the other hand....they might want to sign him, and Blake knows that’s not the best thing for him, so he’d rather see Kenzie win, allowing both to do their own thing. If it comes down to money, Blake can easily give Cam $100K. It’s pocket change. 

• Like 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

Gihanna looking stronger than Corey so far with the IS.

Tbh performances tonight don’t have any effect on the IS. The IS performances along with built up fanbases will decide the winner.

Just now, rp3598 said:

Tbh performances tonight don’t have any effect on the IS. The IS performances along with built up fanbases will decide the winner.

They don`t, but they gave Gihanna a great song choice tonight. They didn`t do that with Corey. Hence that pattern could repeat tomorrow.

• Like 2

Just now, Misirlou said:

They don`t, but they gave Gihanna a great song choice tonight. They didn`t do that with Corey. Hence that pattern could repeat tomorrow.

Yeah that’s very true. Hopefully Corey has a good song.

Just now, Misirlou said:

Yeah, I`ll say it. I love Kenzie, but he didn`t pull off this song. It was too big for him.

It’s not even the vocals. It’s something else with him I haven’t been able to put my finger on. He’s just not made for that stage. Also, there’s no need for the big notes in that song. Not sure that was his idea, though. 

Just now, TeamAudra said:

It’s not even the vocals. It’s something else with him I haven’t been able to put my finger on. He’s just not made for that stage. Also, there’s no need for the big notes in that song. Not sure that was his idea, though. 

Blake would've been a better coach for him (and Kelly loves country and knows it...but I think stylistically he's closer to Blake) 

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

You know, this is the first time I actually noticed that. He looked stiff as hell. He nailed the final chorus, but overall it felt lackluster to me. Now I definitely understand why he`s not as liked. He`s a great vocalist, probably the best  country male we`ve had in years, but he`s just not at home on the show.

2 minutes ago, Lion road said:

Hmm, there were only two seasons (S4 and S16) that the last semi-finalist to sing didn't make it to the final. In the rest of the seasons it was achieved. It is impossible that Kenzie will not get the PV for Gihanna and Corey. 😭💔

I know but Queen Gih deserved that spot

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Lion road said:

Hmm, there were only two seasons (S4 and S16) that the last semi-finalist to sing didn't make it to the final. In the rest of the seasons it was achieved. It is impossible that Kenzie will not get the PV for Gihanna and Corey. 😭💔

Season 15 as well with Queen MaKenzie being robbed like always.

I know for a fact that Kenzie, Rachel, & Victor will get PV. I’m not sure what Blake fans will do between Cam & Jordan. If Jordan gets PV then the IS will most likely be Cam but if it’s other way around it’s between Jordan, Gihanna, & Corey.