The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

Just now, Gmm99 said:

You might be right. We'll see tomorrow.

yeah, you also may be right lol. i'm not sure either way, but gl to him on tuesday.

corey seems like a really good guy based on this live (its the first ive been to from him). 

his slight accent is also kinda endearing lol

1 minute ago, TeamAudra said:

Already complaining about the rules/format? 🙄 

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

yup, but in a very respectful manner, he's not going off or anything, just mentioning he wished it weren't there but that he can't do anything about it

If a contestant wants to complain about a song choice or critique the format, let them do it. I may not always agree with their reasoning but I'm not the one actually on the show and they're only human; we all have to vent frustrations somehow.

That doesn't excuse things like not being prepared for a "worst case scenario" like the Wildcard after expecting a save, but let's not forget there's a lot of pressure for contestants to always be "on" for the camera and vocally at their best 100% of the time. If venting about the show is a way to ease the pressure, then I'm all for it.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Sure but I’m old enough to remember people criticizing Pete for complaining about his IS song and he’s doing that too. No whining!

I don’t agree completely, but I see what you’re saying. It seems that certain users will just pounce at any opportunity to criticize certain contestants.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I don’t agree completely, but I see what you’re saying. It seems that certain users will just pounce at any opportunity to criticize certain contestants.

Yeah, I wasn’t being entirely serious. I don’t really give a shit what Corey says about his song choice. They are walking on eggshells every time they do a livestream. :haha:

• Like 1