The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Like who in recent memory

Jordan definitely wasn't screwed 

I dunno, republic stinks...but I also think if they were given someone they thought ha potential, and were excited about they might do better. They are a business. 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, I’m not too thrilled about that... 😬 I figured Gwen/Gwen’s management team would know a little better given the show’s track record with winners.

This is Gwen’s first winner, hard to compare.  On the other hand, Kelly made her winners sign with her ex-husband, so…

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, seak05 said:

Jordan definitely wasn't screwed 

I dunno, republic stinks...but I also think if they were given someone they thought ha potential, and were excited about they might do better. They are a business. 

The only reason Republic lifted a finger for Jordan is because Roma Downey (Mrs Mark Burnett) was along for the ride with her checkbook. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, LilBrooklyn18 said:

This is Gwen’s first winner, hard to compare.  On the other hand, Kelly made her winners sign with her ex-husband, so…

Gwen is a sweet, sincere person, but after years in the business she’s probably still more naive than Carter.

Edited by AngelaKD

18 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Pete’s was definitely a bus, but after knowing he didn’t learn the song, I’m left wondering whether he could have handled the song had he tried. Maybe?

I think so. It’s a popular song, his style, and he’s team Blake..

to me the range was the issue - but he’s a good enough musician to fix that. 

that’s being said, I do think it would have been difficult to beat Corey regardless

33 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

Gwen is a sweet, sincere person, but after years in the business she’s probably still more naive than Carter.

This is borderline misogynistic. Gwen has not only had a massive and successful music career, she's also managed to launch a clothing line/fashion brand. Gwen can come off as a bit ditzy....but she clearly knows what she's doing. 

• Like 12