The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

1 minute ago, British Man said:

I can imagine this conversation.

Person 1: Ok, so we have Victor Dana and Pia, already, and now we need to put the rest together.

Person: 2: Ok, so Rachel and Gihanna should be paired up. I'd sure they work great together.

Person: 1: That sounds good. And, then, we give them Cam, right?

Person 2: Well, I've been thinking. What 17 year old girl doesn't love a 34 year old man?

Person 1: Uhhhh.... most of them?

Person 2: No!

Person 2: Look, we're giving Gihanna and Rachel Jordan, because he obviously fits in best. I mean, he has similar hair.

Person 1: Are we seriously deciding the trios on hair?

Person 2: Yes.

Person 1: Ok, what song should we give them.

Person 2: Well, since they're a trio, we should give a song that benefits only one of them.

Person 1: ......

Person 2: And, during the chorus, we should make the backing singers really loud, so you can't hear them

Person 1: ......

Person 2: And we should give them half the practice that all the other groups got, because we know they're going to do well.

Person 1: I'm retiring. I don't want to be responsible for this.

And that is the story of how Person 1 quit The Voice.

LMAO IM DEAD

1 minute ago, British Man said:

Person 1: Ok, so we have Victor Dana and Pia, already, and now we need to put the rest together.

Person: 2: Ok, so Rachel and Gihanna should be paired up. I'd sure they work great together.

Person: 1: That sounds good. And, then, we give them Cam, right?

Person 2: Well, I've been thinking. What 17 year old girl doesn't love a 34 year old man?

Person 1: Uhhhh.... most of them?

Person 2: No!

Carolina’s presence was missing from that performance. I just felt a gaping hole. :(

• Like 1

Well, I re-listened to Cam's performance, and I can honestly say that in terms of vocals, he was better than Gihanna.

However, in terms of vocal decisions, Gihanna was better. (I counted the amount of runs in Cam's performance and it was 27)

Personally, I think that the decisions Gihanna made during her performance makes it more listenable. Like, yeah, Cam may be the better singer, but when choosing which one to re-listen to, you go with Gihanna.

That's what I thought at least.

• Like 3

Just now, British Man said:

Well, I re-listened to Cam's performance, and I can honestly say that in terms of vocals, he was better than Gihanna.

However, in terms of vocal decisions, Gihanna was better. (I counted the amount of runs in Cam's performance and it was 27)

Personally, I think that the decisions Gihanna made during her performance makes it more listenable. Like, yeah, Cam may be the better singer, but when choosing which one to re-listen to, you go with Gihanna.

That's what I thought at least.

I completely agree! I cannot listen to something that has so many runs.

• Like 1

Interesting to see the differences between IDF and Mjsbigblog. The latter is waaaaaaaaay more anti-country (to the point of just pure and blatant prejudice). They hated Kenzie from the start and still do, but they have pretty much already agreed that he will win, no doubt.

Kenzie is generally more accepted here, and compared to MJs, IDF has gone yeehaw now. But as a whole, we are still not sure about who`s gonna win, and we`re going to the finale with no idea as well. 

4 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Going back to Jordan’s blind, battle or KO, how many here thought he’d have a legit shot at making the finale? Zero? 

I thought he was DOA in playoffs. Tbh, I’m not 100% convinced on Jordan and the finale. Only based on tonight, call me delusional but I see Dana/Gihanna getting it. If Gihanna gets pimped tomorrow, I’m betting on her.

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Interesting to see the differences between IDF and Mjsbigblog. The latter is waaaaaaaaay more anti-country (to the point of just pure and blatant prejudice). They hated Kenzie from the start and still do, but they have pretty much already agreed that he will win, no doubt.

Kenzie is generally more accepted here, and compared to MJs, IDF has gone yeehaw now. But as a whole, we are still not sure about who`s gonna win, and we`re going to the finale with no idea as well. 

Let's be honest:

1: IDF is only less anti-country towards a good male country vocalist as long as the contestant is not on Team Blake. The tolerance level with Kenzie and Hoot is distinctly higher than it was with Craig, Adam or Sundance.

2:  Some of "us" 😜 are sure that Kenzie will win next week. In fact, he can whistle The Dance next week and he would still win. (It doesn't help that Cam is doing wayyyyy too many runs for The Voice audience)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MusicMedicine said:

Let's be honest:

1: IDF is only less anti-country towards a good male country vocalist as long as the contestant is not on Team Blake. The tolerance level with Kenzie and Hoot is distinctly higher than it was with Craig, Adam or Sundance.

I think IDF was appreciative of Adam W for the most part, even if he was on Team Blake and a threat to the IDF favorite, Alisan, because he was undeniably good. Craig was respected until he won over Matt, but as a whole he is now highly regarded when it comes to country males. The same thing with Sundance when he beat Wè, but he`s respected now for the most part. 

IDF actually seems to like Kenzie and has nothing against him. IDF just doesn`t want Cam to lose.

Edited by Misirlou

17 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Going back to Jordan’s blind, battle or KO, how many here thought he’d have a legit shot at making the finale? Zero? 

0 chance. I mean, the guy had everything against him:

• The Kelly "diss", thanks to an edit.
  • An underwhelming battle  ignored by Minivan.
  • Eliminated a Minivan favorite, and overall became the biggest target for attacks from them.

His PO changed everything for him. I thought Blake wasn`t interested in Jordan, but he woke up after hearing him (and seeing him play) there. 

We`ll see what happens tomorrow though.

5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

gihanna says she likes her instant save song

she also said she'd like to cover unconditionally and olivia's new songs, but i can imagine she's not doing that since she already knows the songs that she is doing in the finale and she'd get in trouble if she leaked them