The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

3 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Plot twist: Andrew actually impresses IDF in the battles and becomes the new Team Nick snowflake.

Andrew has a Harry Styles cover on his channel but its pretty different in style to "Adore You". That choice based on their blinds is just baffling.

Just now, FloorWax said:

Andrew has a Harry Styles cover on his channel but its pretty different in style to "Adore You". That choice based on their blinds is just baffling.

I mean if he really wanted that song, he could’ve given it to Bradley and Rachel or even LindZae, but well ...

Just now, AliXRose said:

Is the song inappropriate ? I only know the couple lines from Chloe and Laine’s montage lmao

Wdym by "inappropriate"? If you mean language-wise, obviously no. But if you mean for a competition setting, that's debatable. 😅

Just now, disney1024 said:

Wdym by "inappropriate"? If you mean language-wise, obviously no. But if you mean for a competition setting, that's debatable. 😅

I don’t know, I was just trying to figure out why they didn’t want to imagine her singing that song 👀

2 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Is the song inappropriate ? I only know the couple lines from Chloe and Laine’s montage lmao

It's not, but Rachel's voice on it sounds like trainwreck territory tbh. Just like Connor Christian getting "Youngblood"

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

I don’t know, I was just trying to figure out why they didn’t want to imagine her singing that song 👀

Nah, it´s not like Chevel singing to a 39 year old man that he looks so good in love, and viceversa.

Edited by Misirlou