The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

To the Top 40 contestants who are inevitably following this thread: I hope y'all know that you guys are probably the most fun Top 40 I have seen during my time on the show. I love following your guys' instagrams and lives and posts, it's really refreshing to see that y'all are having so much fun and becoming good friends despite the competition setting. 

• Like 9

4 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

That was AMAZING OMG

This was when I turned my opinion of Rachel around.  That was just gorgeous.  It was actually my favorite Battle in that particular taping.  By far the best one.

Well, this guarantees that all five of Nick's Battles will be shown now, since Andrew vs. Raine ends in a steal.  He avoids a Battle montage this time around.

3 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Watch us be so sure Rachel gets Nick's save like how we were sure Payge will get Gwen's, but Nick ends up saving Andrew instead.

I mean, I'm still fairly sure that Nick will save Jose.  Finale promise, after all.

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Remember the good ol times when IDF thought Kenzie and Avery were the top 2 of the season?

And more ironically, that their battle, predicted to happen at the finale, actually happened in the Knockouts?

Kenzie is very well still in the race to win though, however Avery was a complete shocker. I thought he'd be the next Gyth or TStorm at least. Placing Top 3 on like John or Nick's team after Blake got rid of him.

However now its Pete/Cam Vs Kenzie for the time being.

Anna Vs Kenzie tbh, TPTB come through plz

3 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Probably for Mia, but Zaxai was on the same team as Kymberli, Sarah Grace, and Chevel.

I don't think that Kelly expected Sarah to get through, though.  She looked shocked when that happened.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Kenzie is very well still in the race to win though, however Avery was a complete shocker. I thought he'd be the next Gyth or TStorm at least. Placing Top 3 on like John or Nick's team after Blake got rid of him.

Very true. Kenzie beat Avery, who performed a heartfelt ballad in his wheelhouse, with Luke Combs, and by all accounts and sources, it was deserved. I´m trusting him to deliver live.

• Like 1

My only problem with Rachel (besides the nerves) is that her voice sounds very 'skinny' at times, didn't sound solid to me, maybe during KOs that will change, but I don't think so.

Team Nick: pv Dana, cs Jose

Edited by pauwis

52 minutes ago, pauwis said:

My only problem with Rachel (besides the nerves) is that her voice sounds very 'skinny' at times, didn't sound solid to me, maybe during KOs that will change, but I don't think so.

Team Nick: pv Dana, cs Jose

I really want Savanna to win the 4 way KO and all of Team Kelly to go through + Cam + Victor + Dana + Anna/Ryleigh!

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, VoiceFan! said:

I really want Savanna to win the 4 way KO and all of Team Kelly to go through + Cam + Victor + Dana + Anna/Ryleigh!

It would prolly be like that if they went back to s17 format. Too bad only 2 goes through on each team and then an instant save. 🥺

Edited by snoopy2003

7 minutes ago, Lion road said:

Well Kenzie and JD, Raine, Rachel, Ainae, Rio, Victor and Deion battle was shown. So there is still a possibility that the montage is Pete and Savanna. And shorten the battle of Ainae and Anna. What do you think? 🤔🥺

I don´t think it will be Pete and Savanna since they can´t go with a 2 hr episode without a Blake battle, since they are his last pairing. I think Anna/Ainae might be the montage, and if there is a shortclip(which I hope there´s not), it might go to Victor/Deion or Raine/Andrew, since apparently Raine wasn´t good.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I don´t think it will be Pete and Savanna since they can´t go with a 2 hr episode without a Blake battle, since they are his last pairing.

I agree but Pete vs. Savanna was the only battle not shown in that promo so I wouldn't be that surprised if it gets montaged. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Edited by disney1024

Just now, disney1024 said:

I agree but Pete vs. Savanna was the only battle not shown in that promo so I wouldn't be that surprised if it gets montaged. 🤷🏾‍♂️

I could see a shortclip like LindZae but not a full-on montage.

15 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I could see a shortclip like LindZae but not a full-on montage.

That I could see. I hope it doesn´t happen though. They are not getting the full cut however, that´s for sure. Blake can´t be that excluded on a Monday episode. They would at least need to show a rehearsal session with him.

Since it was so well recieved by multiple accounts, it wouldn´t make sense for them to shortclip it, but TPTB is weird, so I don´t know.

Edited by Misirlou

I didn't realize how dense some YouTube users are. I've somehow convinced quite a few of them that Nick couldn't choose a winner for the Rachel/Bradley battle and so he decided to make them a duo. I can't wait for their disappointment when they realize that Bradley was eliminated lol 😂