The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

5 minutes ago, Catsy said:

Didn't even allow for a shortclip.  So disrespectful to the artists.

I'm not sure if even Ciana and Denisha wanted that battle to be aired. By all accounts, that battle was a total flop. 😅

5 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

I'm not sure if even Ciana and Denisha wanted that battle to be aired. By all accounts, that battle was a total flop. 😅

That short clip sounded great to me, was it really that bad?

6 minutes ago, Mistake006 said:

That short clip sounded great to me, was it really that bad?

Yes, the coaches apparently couldn't tell who was pitchier. They had nothing positive to say about that one and John just had to pick the artist who flopped less. IDF was fairly certain that that battle was going to be montaged since the comments came out two months ago. 😅 

Edited by disney1024

I love how the voice contestants connect with their fans!! I’ve gotten story mention, direct messages, & story views from Brynn, Chevel, Kymberli, Makenzie T (she lives 20 mins away haha), Abby C, Jake Hoot, Hello Sunday, DeSz, WTW, Tanner Gomes, Kenzie, Anna Grace, Corey, Savanna W., Micah, Gigi, Samantha Howell, Megan Danielle, Shane Q, Damali, Rebecca Howell, Abby Kasch, The Bundy’s, Cami, Zae, Gean, Ryleigh and sooo many more! ♥️ Also Kelsea Ballerini viewed my story before!!

*im a bit of a team Kelly fan if you haven’t noticed 😬😂😍

Edited by snoopy2003

6 minutes ago, snoopy2003 said:

I love how the voice contestants connect with their fans!! I’ve gotten story mention, direct messages, & story views from Brynn, Chevel, Kymberli, Makenzie T (she lives 20 mins away haha), Abby C, Jake Hoot, Hello Sunday, DeSz, WTW, Tanner Gomes, Kenzie, Anna Grace, Corey, Savanna W., Micah, Gigi, Samantha Howell, Megan Danielle, Shane Q, Damali, Rebecca Howell, Abby Kasch, The Bundy’s, Cami, Zae, Gean, Ryleigh and sooo many more! ♥️ Also Kelsea Ballerini viewed my story before!!

*im a bit of a team Kelly fan if you haven’t noticed 😬😂😍

Ah, so you’re one of those voice fan pages on Instagram. 👀  

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Ah, so you’re one of those voice fan pages on Instagram. 👀  

No, he's obviously Snoop Dogg pretending to be a normal civilian. Look at his user handle. 😜

• Haha 3

TBH, I really think this might be the most talented/strongest cast we had in a while... everyone who received a chair turn are talented in their own way and have their own unique styles. For those who got robbed and should’ve never been eliminated (Lindsay, Awari, Durell, Halley) they really all were victims of being in the possibly the most strongest cast we had, and they all could’ve been steals/saves but were in the later tapings. I wouldn’t say the steals and saves were wasted because we haven’t seen the knockouts yet and to be honest they aren’t even bad... Emma has a special country tone that we don’t hear. Keegan has a special artistry about him. Devan was against a powerhouse like Dana and brought his A Game. If there’s anything i blame this season it’s the song choices.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, deszfan88 said:

Someone about to catch these hands if Emma beats Savannah in the knockouts

If Carolina or Savanna don't beat Emma, I'm done lmao.(Not really, I'll still watch for a few still in the live shows)

• Like 1

I suspect I will love Savannah’s performance, but Emma has a gorgeous tone, so I’m not going to be mad if she wins either. Depending on actual performance of course 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

If Carolina or Savanna don't beat Emma, I'm done lmao.(Not really, I'll still watch for a few still in the live shows)

Well, sorry in advance because I'm most likely voting for Emma (and also Carolina but that's irrelevant rn). 😜

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Daillon said:

What did the sources say about Emma’s KO?

The same thing they’ve said about every performance of hers: NERVES. Every source I reached out to said that her performance was the weakest out of the four.

Edited by Bk1234
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Every source I reached out to said that her performance was the weakest out of the four.

I'll judge for myself in 3 weeks. If it was just nerves, then I'll probably end up liking her performance. I loved her BA and battle. :stealth:

• Like 2

Again, look back at Savanna´s reaction to being in the 4 way last night: "I´m going to bring everything I got", and " I´m super ready for the 4 way KO" with a huge smile on her face. That girl is confident. She´s the perfect type of contestant to put in a high pressure situation like this. Let´s see if Minivan agrees.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 7

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

The same thing they’ve said about every performance of hers: NERVES. Every source I reached out to said that her performance was the weakest out of the four.

What did they say about the other three in regards of nerves?

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

That girl is confident. She's the perfect type of contestant to put in a high pressure situation like this. Let's see if Minivan agrees.

When it comes to girls (especially young ones), Minivan often mistakes confidence for arrogance. Their sexism is showing. 🙄

2 minutes ago, disney1024 said:

When it comes to girls (especially young ones), Minivan often mistakes confidence for arrogance. Their sexism is showing. 🙄

Haven´t seen any type of comments calling her arrogant on FB, but that´s not what I´m referring to. Rather the fact that she seems by far the least likely of the four to get struck by nerves in that round. 

Minivan warmed up to her in her battle. I´m hopeful that it continues that way.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

What did they say about the other three in regards of nerves?

Nothing much, but if there’s anyone else whose nerves showed, it was probably Carolina. Devan apparently did a “body twist” and Savanna murdered it, so I doubt the nerves got to them. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Nothing much, but if there’s anyone else whose nerves showed, it was probably Carolina. Devan apparently did a “body twist” and Savanna murdered it, so I doubt the nerves got to them. 

A body twist on Sign of the Times? Interesting.

1 hour ago, disney1024 said:

Well, sorry in advance because I'm most likely voting for Emma (and also Carolina but that's irrelevant rn). 😜

I haven't been much of an Emma fan so far, but willing to keep an open mind.

Another Savanna caption:

"I do well under pressure because instead of getting super nervous, I just bring myself back to the moment and remember to stay present."  

I´m now thinking she might be a great candidate for Kelly´s save in the playoffs if she wins the 4 way KO. I´d  probably go with her if I were Kelly since Corey can easily crush the Wildcard, and thus I move on to the next round with Kenzie, Savanna and Corey. What a killer team.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 7

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic