Cam -> John (Blake)

Zae -> Kelly (Nick)

Rachel -> Blake (Nick)

Gihanna -> Nick (Kelly)

anyone think of anymore lol

At least Zae got there in the end, he just took the long way round 😂

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

the way Savanna and Zania actually murdered me tonight... it’s giving Thelma and Louise!

Same. Those two plus Cam literally killed me. I’m even afraid of watching their performances again idk if I can take the amount of slayage again without dying lol

• Haha 2

Next Monday: Road to the Lives: 10 year Anniversary addition.

May 10th: Live Playoffs (4WKO Results)

May 11th: Live Playoff Results

May 17th: Semifinals Performances

May 18th: Semifinal Results

May 24th: Finale Performances

May 25th: Finale (KC + KW) 😂

Edited by snoopy2003

1 minute ago, snoopy2003 said:

Next Monday: Road to the Lives: 10 year Anniversary addition.

May 10th: Live Playoffs (4WKO Results)

May 11th: Live Playoff Results

May 17th: Semifinals Performances

May 18th: Semifinal Results

May 24th: Finale Performances

May 25th: Finale

oh thanks for clearing that up :tasiawave:

6 minutes ago, ammonium said:

When was the last time Blake gave a standing ovation to his own contestants I n KO?

if we're talking about the Knockouts stage (not counting the Knockout 4 Way) Toneisha was probably the last to receive a standing ovation from Blake

4 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

The way I am more stressed about the results of the 4WKO than I am about my psych test tomorrow...

I should totally be studying for a presentation tomorrow. I'm over here trying to decide the best way to predict the results of the 4-way knockout. 

Edited by SNI2

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Respectfully, I disagree. Raine was very respectful the whole time and she just shared her experience. This was very different than Marisa (coming from someone who loved Marisa's singing). 

Umm did you watch the same video I watched?? 😂

6 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

The way I am more stressed about the results of the 4WKO than I am about my psych test tomorrow...

1 minute ago, SNI2 said:

I should totally be studying for a presentation tomorrow. I'm over here trying to decide the best way to predict the results of the 4-way knockout. 

the fact that i have a paper due tomorrow yet my mind is focusing solely on Zania and Savanna... the three of us are likely going to flunk out of school but at least our queens delivered!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, KimberlyxKyla said:

the fact that i have a paper due tomorrow yet my mind is focusing solely on Zania and Savanna... the three of us are likely going to flunk out of school but at least our queens delivered!

So excited to get a 1/5 on my AP Psych Exam 🥰, but it's worth it since my favorites slayed today :wub:

• Haha 8

Just now, KimberlyxKyla said:

If my professor pick on me tomorrow, I blame Savanna Woods entirely 🤣

Also, I'm starting to think that Devan-Savanna-Carolina MIGHT have a chance. Minivan is angry at Blake for Ethan and ignoring the 4-way completely. 

• Haha 2

Just now, SNI2 said:

If my professor pick on me tomorrow, I blame Savanna Woods entirely 🤣

Also, I'm starting to think that Devan-Savanna-Carolina MIGHT have a chance. Minivan is angry at Blake for Ethan and ignoring the 4-way completely. 

With the combined amount of accounts that Carolina's fan thread is producing, I think Carolina has a shot :haha:

For real, I think that even though Carolina probably has three times less people on IDF supporting her than Carolina, I think more votes will go to Carolina than Savanna from IDF due to the sheer dedication of Carolina's fans LOL (and no shade of course lol, I love Savanna and she killed it today)

• Haha 2