The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I´m a Kenzie , Corey and Pete supporter, and they have all done good in these rounds, but damn, I give in. After tonight , Cam is my pick to win it all. He probably won´t, and I won´t be mad if he doesn´t, but it would be great.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

X9lxyBh.jpg

wVHdiPn.jpg

DacEhMk.jpg

8upNhmf.jpg

How did we get so lucky?😫😍

Looking at the placement of some people's feet on the stairs it makes me think these group photos were probably photoshopped. Do you see how several people have their toes hanging over the edge of the step? It seems like an unnatural way to stand.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, rhapsody99 said:

Looking at the placement of some people's feet on the stairs it makes me think these group photos were probably photoshopped. Do you see how several people have their toes hanging over the edge of the step? It seems like an unnatural way to stand.

Lmao these came from nbcs website sir.

• Haha 3

This cast is the best after seeing all of their KO performance, they all made their breakout in each of their own way.

I think PO will be the deciding factor for me but for now I will stick with my snowflakes because they did really well.

Edited by Jyn Mycle
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Also, Raine spilled some TEA on her live. Apparently Kelly/John and Blake got into a major argument on who deserved to move on. And Kelly said she would’ve stolen

Nvm. It´s all in the gossip.

Edited by Misirlou

1 minute ago, jus.vshn said:

Lmao these came from nbcs website sir.

I didn't mean to suggest that you made the photos or that they were from somewhere unofficial. They've obviously Photoshopped other group photos during the pandemic, it makes sense to do so because of the distancing requirements, etc. If these groups weren't photographed live it could be an editorial oversight that the other 4-Way Knockout contestants weren't put into their team photos. Or they made two versions of each team and  didn't use them consistently in the same way for all the teams. 

22 minutes ago, Jyn Mycle said:

What?? Does this mean Carolina won the 4-way KO???

20 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Only one 4WKO member is present in these photos :stealth:

what.jpg .................................omgkdani.gif

Artist who ended up on a coaches team they originally didn’t want 😂

Kenzie -> Blake (Kelly)

Carolina -> Kelly (John)

Cam -> John (Blake)

Zae -> Kelly (Nick)

Rachel -> Blake (Nick)

Gihanna -> Nick (Kelly)

anyone think of anymore lol

• Haha 1