The Voice S20 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

I honestly think S16 has a fantastic set of blinds (IDF was glowing with praise on the first week). They felt very refreshing, despite some low expectations we had. Battles were good, but not on the same level.

Then it all went to s**t with the Cross Battles, and it only got worse.

• Like 3

I started watching Raine's live and she said something like it's not because they didn't have enough time, which is true I mean they proved it two weeks ago, and I just rad a thought : do you believe they cut Kenzie/JD's rehearsal because they didn't want to show that they chose their battle song ?

Even tho they could've easily edited that out, I don't know

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

According to Raine, Kelly said she wished she didn´t use her steal before (on Zae) to use it on her. If this is actually true, he´s done.

The fact that Raine spilled all the beans😭. It’s always the lesbians(as they should tho) who tend to be straight up and be more outgoing. Raine is more respectful tho and wasn’t rude she was just speaking facts. She also just posted a post on her story saying I wish all the contestants the best. She’s so sweet i love her!

Edited by VoiceTakeover890
  • Haha 1

Althought José looks dead in terms of votes, the fact that Nick kept him safe is something to watch closely ...

I mean, the top 16 is STRONG in terms of talent, but in my opinion, it's concentrated on Team Kelly and Legend. Blake is Blake, but Nick could have done better

Edited by pauwis

1 minute ago, VoiceTakeover890 said:

The fact that Raine spilled all the beans😭. It’s always the lesbians(as they should tho) who tend to spill everything. Raine is more respectful tho and wasn’t rude she was just speaking facts. 

I mean, she repeatedly said she didn´t care, but obviously not being picked, and on top of that being montaged has clearly affected her quite a bit. I don´t blame her though, since it must suck. 

She´s pretty much saying what Deion said himself after losing, only without the IDF call out.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

According to Raine, Kelly said she wished she didn´t use her steal before (on Zae) to use it on her. If this is actually true, he´s done.

I think you’re exaggerating that.

6 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I mean, she repeatedly said she didn´t care, but obviously not being picked, and on top of that being montaged has clearly affected her quite a bit. I don´t blame her though, since it must suck. 

She´s pretty much saying what Deion said himself after losing, only without the IDF call out.

I don’t think she was even expecting to be montaged. It must’ve been quite shocking. That said, I feel like Deion was focusing more on his reception and people saying he “flopped” when he didn’t. Raine was frustrated with the montage and therefore spilled on what happened. She’s one of the people this season that I don’t think cares about what people think. She’s there to share her artistry regardless of reception, since she’s said before that she knows she’s polarizing.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Now that you mentioned it, probably lol. I remember a few instances of the coaches wishing they hadn´t used a steal before someone good came across.

I still don´t expect Zae to get pimped in the playoffs though. They clearly focused on Rachel more yesterday, and her growth arc.

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I think she said that Kelly said she wished she had her steal, which is something we’ve heard the coaches say before. Raine didn’t say there was a direct mention of Zae when Kelly spoke, she just said “no offense to Zae” at some point because that claim from Kelly might seem to imply to some that she wish she didn’t stole Zae.

3 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

That said, I feel like Deion was focusing more on his reception and people saying he “flopped” when he didn’t.

I guess he wasn’t on IDF when the majority of people preferred him to Victor after his battle aired. :giggle:

14 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I can imagine she would have wanted to win, but my impression was that she was most bothered by the montage.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I think she said that Kelly said she wished she had her steal, which is something we’ve heard the coaches say before. Raine didn’t say there was a direct mention of Zae when Kelly spoke, she just said “no offense to Zae” at some point because that claim from Kelly might seem to imply to some that she wish she didn’t stole Zae.

Yeah, I don't think it's a comparison of Zae to Raine, I think it's just her wishing she had a steal.

1 minute ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I don’t think she was even expecting to be montaged. It must’ve been quite shocking. That said, I feel like Deion was focusing more on his reception and people saying he “flopped” when he didn’t. Raine was frustrated with the montage and therefore spilled on what happened. She’s one of the people this season that I don’t think cares about what people think. She’s there to share her artistry regardless of reception, since she’s said before that she knows she’s polarizing.

I posted this in the gossip thread, but she obviously didn’t understand that 1 pair was definitely getting montaged. While how things unfolded impacted which pair got the dreaded montage, Raine seemed to think that the decision to have a montage at all was based on what happened.

It’s a continuing theme that the contestants are not generally fans of the show and do not know enough about it when they agree to participate.

• Like 1

Facebook views + likes for Night 2 of KOs:

1. Anna + Gihanna - 480K views, 1.2K likes
  2. Kenzie + Avery - 228K views, 5.5K likes
  3. Zania + Rio - 112K views, 2.1K likes
  4. Rachel + Zae - 105K views, 2.4K likes
  5. Cam + Connor - 104K views, 2.5K likes

4WKO:

1. Carolina - 102K views, 2.3K likes
  2. Savanna - 101K views, 1.7K likes
  3. Emma - 94.7K views, 1.6K likes
  4. Devan - 85.3K views, 2.2K likes

Of note:

• Kenzie + Avery has also been shared on the page twice in the last 24 hours.
  • Anna + Gihanna's original leak of the KO has 480K views and 7.6K likes.
  • Pia + Ciana lead the pack for views for Night 1 of KOs, with 589K views and 6.9K likes on their original leak.

(All of this as of ~12:45 PM EST the day after knockouts end)

• Thanks 5

7 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

3. Zania + Rio - 112K views, 2.1K likes
  4. Rachel + Zae - 105K views, 2.4K likes
  5. Cam + Connor - 104K views, 2.5K likes

4WKO:

1. Carolina - 102K views, 2.3K likes
  2. Savanna - 101K views, 1.7K likes
  3. Emma - 94.7K views, 1.6K likes
  4. Devan - 85.3K views, 2.2K likes

Of note:

• Kenzie + Avery has also been shared on the page twice in the last 24 hours.
  • Anna + Gihanna's original leak of the KO has 480K views and 7.6K likes.
  • Pia + Ciana lead the pack for views for Night 1 of KOs, with 589K views and 6.9K likes on their original leak.

(All of this as of ~12:45 PM EST the day after knockouts end)

FYI, if you want, there is a social media thread! It's fine if you just wanna keep it here though 🙂

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

the amount of likes on Kenzie vs Avery compared to Anna vs Gihanna alarms me

-

i mean it’s Facebook so I guess I shouldn’t be surprised

Edited by Mistake006

5 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Putting my prediction on record. Cam Anthony is gonna win the voice s20.

If he wins, John would be so mad lol because he admitted that John was his #1 pick. But I have a feeling Cam will win.

me i predict Corey to win this season

10 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Putting my prediction on record. Cam Anthony is gonna win the voice s20.

If he wins, John would be so mad lol because he admitted that John was his #1 pick. But I have a feeling Cam will win.

I don’t know if he would’ve won on his team lmao John overestimate his power, he’s just lucky Maelyn cared enough to choose him 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, jus.vshn said:

Lol why?

because i find that from his hearing to KO, there was a progression and that his KO still the best performance of this event

if his choices of songs for the lives are good, i do not see what could not make him win (if the public obviously votes for him until the final)

Edited by French20

• istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked and unlocked this topic
  • istersay locked this topic
  • istersay unlocked this topic
  • istersay unpinned this topic